Tactical Genius

The three way pissing contest was at its zenith and everyone of these mighty heroes were about to fight just to prove their point was right, the idiocy of it all was that they all fought on the same side against arguably the worst threat to all living free things. Yet here they are only an inch tall arguing about philosophy on what the God Emperor truly stated as his truth. I took the opportunity that captain Calden opened for me to finally put an end to many problems I would be having to deal with after the chaos forces are removed from my house. 

I fix the three with my most withering stair before laying down the hammer.

"Have you three truly lost you damn minds! We are in the middle of the final assault on the remaining chaos forces! The true enemy of all free things, and you three have the damn time to talk about philosophy!" I did not raise my voice, no I used the drill sergeant voice I had cultivated for many of my years roleplaying. 

They snapped their heads to my face only a foot away from them, and the creed was very familiar to the said voice that I used. After all he has heard it for all his life, however the soldiers instinctive training to shut up and listen when that voice reaches your ears. However Serita was the one most startled by my tone, being firm believers in the imperial creed and the ecclesiarchy in both measures. However any sister, if they heard such a voice come from the supposed emperor, would naturally fear his wrath. 

Only captain Calden was the only one who kept his eyes on the other two. Though I knew he would keep his ears open and his mind clear for my words, and so to would his scouts. 

"When the bodies are counted and wounded tended will the talk of philosophy and morals be needed! For the men and women in robes and scrolls, not armor and weapons! Now will you fight the true enemy of mankind or will you be a bunch of brain dead drones being culled by the dark gods of the damn warp!" I end my scalding with raising my nine mill up to add emphasis.

I was never one for speeches and to be frank I was always terrible at them, so if you asked me right now where that came from.. I would have to tell you I have no idea. However the results spoke for themselves as both the Emperor's Truth scouts and the other sisters that stayed behind the objects on my night stand seemed to be galvanized and a fire burned in their tiny eyes, I looked at creed and waited for his response. The Lord Castilian breathed out a cloud of smoke as he stared me down weighing his options, however It was the look of respect that came across his face as he spoke his answer.

"The men of Cadia stand with you Lord Emperor what will you have of us?" There was no reverence in his tone, however there was respect. 

I smirked as A plan came to mind, it was time to use the age old creed Meme, only there will be no scout class titans coming out of a lamp post. No, it will be a full regiment of Kasrkren descending in valkyries from the top of my bookshelf, with a full company of space marines. I smiled as I eyed creed, giving him a look that said it all 'time for some tactical genius'. He gave a devil of a smile as if he read my mind and quickly turned around to the officer in charge of the platoon guarding his form "Have your regiment commander ready his men, I have a target for her first shock regiment." He commanded.

The officer, a simple sargent, saluted and started talking into his vox beed. I glanced over to Calden with a knowing look, he nodded his helmeted head and silently informed the command structure of the Emperor's truth. While this occurred I looked down to Canoness Seritia, her entire form seemed to be both tense and relaxed as if she was preparing to either fight for her life or prostrate herself before me. While my speech had its effect of dodging the question and gaining the cooperation of the three factions it seemed to have caused the leader of the sisters of battle to begin actually thinking, which on one hand is what the original emperor wanted, on the other it is the most dangerous thing to happen to a religious zealot like the likes of her.