03

SHIN Y/N

The bell rang, signalling it's lunch time. The students got out, in a line. Which I followed, we're just walking on the left side. Fall in line, I saw a Girl's Bathroom.

I was about to leave the line, when someone pulled me back. I glance at the one who held my back collar. Seeing that Tall Yoda, again. "What??" I mouthed.

"You shouldn't leave the line." She whispered. We're at the back of the line since, we're tall. I should be the one at the last, but she insisted. We're like elementary students, dafuck?

"I need to go to the bathroom." I muttered. "Then hold it." why is she so plain? I pouted, I crossed my arms facing the front again. I heard her chuckled, that cause me to glance back. She's weird. Everyone is weird. I'm weird too. Lolz.

She gave me a stoic look, before pushing my head to face the front. How. Dare. You. I don't even know her name. wow. I mean, if a girl as beautiful as her can touch me. I won't mind- jok erase erase.

I huffed, "tsk." Not long enough, we reached the canteen still in line. I saw some students inside the canteen looking at us. Pakeo kayong lahat.

~

???

"why is Tzuyu, fall in line? She hate standing with those ugly." The second oldest said, looking at their youngest member, at the back of the row. "I guess, she forgotten that she's an elite on this hell." The pale one said. They saw Yeri heading to her group. Smirking.

"By the way, where's Jihyo?" The oldest asked. "probably, her dorm or the office Nayeon-unnie."

Nayeon Hummed, before munching her food

Nayeon Hummed, before munching her food. "There's some new students right?" The racoon-like girl asked, while munching her snack.