𝟩𝟧 | 𝖲𝖤𝖷 𝖨𝖭 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖮𝖢𝖤𝖠𝖭

"IT'S FREEZING," Corinne mutters slowly going down the ladder in the water

"IT'S FREEZING," Corinne mutters slowly going down the ladder in the water. "It's not that bad," Demon says as she sits down with her lower half in the water. "You just jumped in. I can't get my hair wet again." She tells him, wanting him to come closer so she could use him for warmth. "Yes, you can." He says. "Mhmm."

"You know the constellations?" He asks to distract her from how cold it was.

"No." She shakes her head looking up. You couldn't see the stars in Chicago.

"Well, there's Libra, Virgo, Leo, and Bootes. All the way down there is Ursa major. You gotta look back to see Hydra." Demon explains while feeling up her body.

"What's that little cluster type thingy right there by Ursa major?" Corinne asks as his hands spread her legs.

"Leo minor." He tells her while rubbing her thighs to relax her body.

"So you know all the constellations?" She asks rubbing his arms as his fingertips get closer and closer to where she needed them. "I know a lil sum." He shrugs.

"You want me to tell you more?" Demon asks starting to slowly rub circles on her clit over her bikini bottoms. She nods her looking up making him lean forward to kiss her neck. Where they were in the ocean, Demon was tall enough to stand up while Corinne needed the extra support of the ladder.

He moves his lips from her neck to her lips. She smiles into the soft sensual kisses as his left-hand abandons her thigh to untie her bikini top.

"The one next to Cancer is Gemini." He explains in between kisses. "Under that is Monoceros-" He says pulling the last string before pulling the top away from her body and placing it on the deck. If it was possible, her nipples got even harder due to the cool wind.

"Then there's Orion." He tells her sliding his hand into the bottoms making her small whimpers turn into low moans.

"At the top is Auriga." He says sliding two fingers into her heat. Her mouth falls open as pleasure takes over her body. Her head leaned back with her back arched allowing her to fuck his fingers.

"Fuck." She moans making him lean forward kissing her neck.

"It feel good?" He asks making her nod. "You gone cum on my fingers?" He continues causing her to nod again, guiding her hands to squeeze her breasts.

"Tell me all the constellations I showed you first." Demon removes the palm of his hand from against her clit making her whisper.

"Virgo..." She starts, grabbing his wrists to slow down his movements so she could think properly. "Let go on my hand." He states, making her instantly let go. "Now keep going, mama." His tone instantly became softer as he kissed her neck.