꧁23꧂

"Leta! Hurry up!" Minette shouted up the stairs at her sister. It was the first day of Hogwarts after Christmas and Minette was determined to get back and sort out her sister act before she left that year.

"I'm here, calm down." She said in a calm tone,  carrying her suitcase behind her. She walked down the stairs were she met eye contact with her parents who waited at the door.

"You will not be drinking at all this term and if I found out you have, there will be serious consequences." Corvus warned, waving a finger around in the air, his arrogance spreading with every moment of it. "Yes father." She replied to him in a quite and almost weak tone making him wear a look of satisfaction. Amata looked at her youngest daughter will a small smile and nod before she watched her two children leave.

"Leta what did I say?" Minette repeated to her sister as they sat together in a compartment. She had chosen to not sit at the Head Girl compartment at the front but rather with her rule-breaking sister. "Merlin, you sound more and more like father." Leta chuckled, her older sister shaking her head with a furrowed brow in disagreement.

"Your posture." Minette warned, nodding slightly in the girl's direction with raised eyebrows as she watched her sister instantly sit straight up.

"Anything from the trolley dear?" The trolley lady asked in her sweet voice which she used every year to every student. "One chocolate frog please." Minette nodded , impressed by her use of manners which she seemed to forget back at home, as Leta leaned over a traded a few coins for a small purple box.

That evening Minette had forced Leta to study in the library to stay on top of her homework which was already being to piled up. She sat in the same dark, quiet corner as before and flicked through books, writing down some notes.

"Leta," Remus greeted the girl with a warm smile, sitting opposite the girl on her desk, ruffling the scowling Sirius's hair which made his nose crinkle. "Your a girl," Sirius began which made Leta put her book down with a raised eyebrow.

"Well down Einstein." She replied sarcastically, looking back at her book and scanning the page. "Who is Einstein?" Sirius asked Peter who shrugged and Remus chuckle. "Even the Pure-blood Slytherin knows who Einstein is." Leta said, chuckling as she spoke making Sirius scowl even more.

"Anyway, how can James get with Lily." Sirius continued which made Remus facepalm and Peter nod. Leta looked away for a second and bit her bottom lip. "Is he still after her?" She asked, a slight bit of sadness in her voice.

"Yes, why wouldn't he be?" Sirius asked the girl who shrugged at the boy, all of them oblivious to her emotions which she hid quickly."Be romantic." She replied, thinking to herself about her and James at the same time.

'Remember, you can't be with James, you will be kicked out. Nothing will happen with us so I should help him get with Lily, so he could be happy.'

She thought to herself before listing many things James could do to win over Lily's heart, she would say 'like he stole hers' but at the current time she felt as if she didn't have one and there was no way James could of taken hers.

Leta leaned against the same balcony her and James made out on, looking out onto the dark lake and forest below. She tapped on the railing as she followed the ripples of the Black Lake surrounding the castle.

"Fancy seeing you here," Leta instantly looked around the see James with a smug look and smirk on his face. She rolled her eyes at him before looking back out onto the landscape. "Why do you have that smirk on?" She asked the messy haired boy who she heard walking up beside her.

He placed both hands on her waist and spun her around so she faced him, their faces inches apart. James pressed his lips against hers passionately, Leta doing the same. Infatuated by the lust of the kiss, she did not think but began slightly tugging on the back of his shirt and she felt him smirk in the kiss.

"James," She whispered, finally taking a break for a breath. The smirk on James's face slowly disappeared as he recognised the seriousness in her voice. "Why are you doing this?" She asked him, pulling away and leaning back on the balcony with her back towards him.

James looked taken back for a second before furrowing his eyebrows in confusion, looking around at the isolate balcony the two stood on.

"Doing what?" He asked the Slytherin, sitting on the railing beside her, looking at the girl who sighed. "I just gave Sirius tips for you to date Lily and you come here and kiss me!" She shouted, eventually releasing all the frustration that had built up inside of her.

She pushed herself off the railing and moved to a different part, further from the confused, messy haired boy.

He walked up behind her, wrapping his arms around her as he rested his chin on her shoulder, placing a small kiss on her cheek making her turn around and look at him.

"Well, were is this going?" He asked her with a smirk, pushing hair from her face and behind her ear. Leta's eyebrows softened for a moment until she caught herself, pushing the boys arms off her. "No where." She said, walking away as she rubbed the side of her arm.

"Then why worry?" He asked her, rubbing his hands through his untamed hair before following the Slytherin. She sighed and turned around, placing both hands on each of his cheek and gently rubbing them with her thumb.

"James," She whispered as he placed a hand onto of hers. "You're really are good." She finished, wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing her lips against his, their heads turned to the side and their hands interlocked.