Introduction/Copyright

Hey readers!

Hey readers!

I'm back with another stand alone novel, HAWKE.

This one is not for the faint of heart, meaning, there are some suggestive scenes, sexually explicit in nature, but also it deals with infidelity.

I enjoy creating worlds that aren't your perfect fairy tale; broken characters, characters that make mistakes, and character development and growth throughout the story as well. 

If these topics trigger you, I warn against reading. 

If these topics excite you...by all means, enjoy the heat. 💋

Hold tight, because this one is about to get wild. 

Love you all and thank you beyond words for all of your endless support. Us little Indie authors who write for our own creative release need your assistance in getting our work out to the world. I appreciate anyone who has shared, liked, voted, or commented, letting me know what you think of my work.

I'm so glad to be able to do this for fun. But you, the readers, are what make it just that. 

🔥 Enjoy! 🔥

COPYRIGHT

If you are reading this story on any platform other than Wattpad or Inkitt, you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack.

Copyright ©️ Jescie Hall 2021.

The moral right of Jescie Hall to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patterns Act of 1988.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior permission of the author of this book.

All characters in this book are fictitious, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, brands, media, and incidents are either products of my imagination or used fictitiously. I acknowledge the trademark owners of various products referenced n this book of fiction.