Chapter 3: A Night to Remember

When we all showered and dressed back into our normal clothes, There was another bonfire. It was warmer than last night. We all got outside and the bonfire was already lit. The boys and I walked up to everyone. "Where's Bakubro (y/n)?" Mina asked. I looked around and he wasn't anywhere to be found. "I don't know, let me go check the cabin." I went to start walking to the cabin and there he was with something in his hand. "(y/n) could I talk to you for a sec? I have something I wanna give you." Bakugo said with a bright red face. I nodded and we walked over to the small porch of the cabin. "So my mom has had this since we were little, it's a promise ring. She gave it to me for our friendship anniversary but I think it's better if I give it to you to show everyone you're taken by me." I looked at him with the biggest smile on my face. The ring was a gorgeous black band with a purple heart with one small white diamond on each side. I started to tear up. "She got the heart in my purple" I looked up at Bakugou. "Yea and the black if for the both of us." He said putting the ring on. I noticed the ring he had on, it was just a plain matte black band but there was a strip that had purple on it but if the light hit it a certain way, it showed orange. His old lady has always got the greatest gifts for use. We walked back to our spot by the fire and Mina sat next to me to ask what Bakugou wanted. I showed her the ring and she smiled while giving me a thumbs up. Jiro started to play her guitar and Kaminari had his speaker. "How bout we do karaoke tonight?" Momo asked. I was down and so was everyone too. So how we had it set up was everyone sang by themselves first and then if they wanted to do a duet they could. It got to Kiri and of course, that rock sang "Break my stride" by Mathew Wilder. He started prancing around the bonfire.

Once the song was over it was Bakugou, he sent Jiro the song and she started to play it. I didn't recognize this song. He started to sing the first verse, but as soon as I heard the Chorus I knew the song. "Cause when you love someone, you open up your heart" Bakugou looked directly at me. I smiled and thought to myself "I'm finally wanted again. Bakugou you angry, protective dork. I've always loved you." But the song ended quicker than I thought. So I sent Jiro my song. As much as I wanted to do a lovey-dovey song, I was gonna do something a little more meaningful. I sent Jiro the song and she looked up at me. She knew the song. I nodded and she started playing the song. I started by sitting "I buried the unseemly urges...Deep down in the ground with the roots." I continued. Jiro knew where this was going. Everyone else was lovin' the song but when the bridge of the song came, Jiro was terrified. Bakugou noticed Jiro's face and moved to where she was. He looked at me and saw what she did. My wings were a vibrant purple and the darkest black, the whites of my eyes were now black and my (E/C) turned to the same purple as my wings. I kept singing. Once the song was done. I couldn't go back to normal so I walked off. I flew myself up into one of the trees to calm myself down. I was pretty high up so no one could see me. But then I heard footsteps, I looked down and saw 3 people walking towards the camp. One girl and two guys. The girl had blonde hair and she wore this schoolgirl outfit. One of the guys had a black bodysuit with a gray head cap-looking thing. But the other guy seemed familiar to me. He had burn scars with black hair and had a long black coat on. I watched them closely. Once I noticed they were getting too close to the camp. I flew as fast as I could back to camp. I told everyone and Aizawa, I wasn't fully calmed down so I could use it to my advantage. But those three weren't the only ones. Everyone was there. "This is just like the first attack they did on the training camp last year. The burnt boy came right towards me, I charged right for him. I saw he was starting to use his quirk.

I was pissed. The only thing that was going through my head was that if they touched Bakugou, Imma hurt some people. No one is taking Bakugou away from me again. "I haven't seen those wings in a long time. Where have you been little mouse?" a familiar voice asked me. I got a better look at the person who said a nickname I never wanted to hear again. "Dabi, I see you haven't changed since the day I left," I said with a bit of an attitude. "It's time for you to come home y/n '' Dabi said to me while I was pulled to LOV HQ by Kurogiri, Dabi right behind me. "Dabi I told you, I left the league for a reason. Why don't you understand that?" I asked. "We were meant to be together. We were supposed to be the top villains everyone knew and feared. We are meant for each other. No matter what you do at that hero school, you will never be able to forget one thing. You. Are. A. Villain." When he said that I could feel my anger starting to get to the best of me with every second that sentence rings in my head. "Dabi... I've told you once before and I'll tell you again for the last time..." I said with every word getting angrier and angrier. "I Am NoT A... VILLAIN!!!" I screamed at him, I was so fed up with what he's done to me. He made me feel like I couldn't do anything on my own, I've shown him otherwise. My flames were so powerful, I burnt the building down to ashes. I looked at Dabi who stood in front of me. "There's my feisty little mouse," He said with a smile. I looked at him with my pitch-black eyes. I needed to calm down before I can't control it. "Listen I don't have time to deal with you right now, so how bout we meet up and talk about this. Deal?" I asked knowing what he wanted. "Deal, don't stand me up little mouse."

Once Dabi said that I flew back to camp. I saw everyone trying to figure out how to get me back safely. I walked up to them as if nothing happened, "So what's the plan Aizawa?" At first, no one noticed I said that. But I saw it click with a few of my classmates, including Bakubro. He looked up with tears in his eyes and ran to me. He hugged me so tightly, "Don't you ever do that again dumbass... got it damn it?" he said while hiding his face so no one could see him crying. "I promise it won't happen again."

-time skip-

After everyone made sure I was ok, I went to the cabin to get cleaned up and changed into comfier clothes. When I got outta the shower I threw my phone onto my bed. A few minutes later, I heard a ding. I grabbed my phone and checked to see who had texted me. It was Dabi. "Hey little mouse, so when does this little date happen?" The nerve this guy has. "This Friday at 7, meet me at the coffee shop by my old place and dumbass it's not a date." I couldn't believe I would be going to that coffee shop again, let alone with Dabi. But this is something to think about later. I need to get some sleep. I put on the sweatshirt Bakugou gave me the other night and fell asleep. Later on, I felt Bakugou climb into my bed, I snuggled up to him and felt safe. He was always so warm. I'm just happy to be laying in bed with him and at camp. Today was one long day.