Christmas eve

It was a special day, it was Christmas eve. But that wasn't the whole reason it was special, the bigger reason was that Kermit was finally gonna confess to Elmo. He had been secretly crushing on the red haired boy for quite some time, but today was the day he was gonna expose it to the world. Usually the "all mighty Kermit" would be confident and ego-centric. But today was not that day, with him practically shaking in his boots. Kermit was terrified, he didn't wanna ruin his relationship with Elmo, they were bestfriends, clung to each other like glue. Would he really sacrifice all of that for some silly crush? 

The black-eyed boy knocked on the door, clutching a bouquet of roses. The creak of the wooden door made him flinch a bit. "Kermit? What are you doing here?" Elmo questioned, his head tilting a bit.

The frog lover pushed out the flowers to him. "Date..me?" Kermit was doing anything to avoid eye contact until he heard the sweet giggle of the red-head. His face was guided up by a soft hand. "What kind of question is that, of course I'll date you." Elmo smiled, and Kermit did too. It was like the weight of the world was lifted off his shoulders, his childhood crush liked him back.

(A/N: Sorry its short, the monster wore off T-T)