Prologue

Power, they say, is something worth fighting for. Everyone desires power, authority, fame, the want to control everything, but Passion is something that everyone gets to encounter in his or her lifetime... The fight for Power has always been one of the most dangerous and long lasting battles ever known in history.

I lived in a time where Peace was the talk of the day. Two worlds existed : the HUMAN world and UNDERWORLD.... The Human world consist mortals, vulnerable powerless beings. This world had its own way of life, very different from the Underworld. A lot of differences existed between these two worlds, so a boundary had to be created to ensure Peace on both sides. None from either worlds were to cross the boundary, if rules were broken, death was the only sentence.
Whereas, in the UNDERWORLD, several creatures of the different abilities and extra-ordinary powers existed: Vampires (blood suckers), werewolves (beast killers), witches (power-hungry wrecks), fairies(peace seekers,having the power of the mind), ....,...........

I'm called Kim Dashwood, but nicknamed 'kish'. I live in the UNDERWORLD, the sort of creature I am, has never existed for over centuries....I will narrate to you the story of my life.

There came a time in my life when I had to either choose to follow POWER inorder to get my revenge or pursue PASSION, a "love that would consume me".....

If you were in my shoes what would be your choice?

******************
Written by Tiger S.