Chapter 57

The place where Qin He invited Mu Yixi to go to the hot spring is a hot spring hotel. This hot spring hotel is built along the mountain. It has natural geothermal heat. The spring eye is living water. The spring water is clean and clear, which is very rare. The property right of the hotel was originally recorded in the name of Qin He's grandfather Qin Shichang, and it is usually closed to the public except for receiving Qin's family. However, in order to celebrate Qin Zhengxin and Yan Kai's reunion, Qin Shichang waved his pen and gave them the hotel. However, this is nominal, but in fact, it is recorded in the name of their only child, Qin He.

At the age of 15, he owned a hot spring hotel, and Qin He's attention in the Qin family is the only one.

This is not only because of Qin He's own excellence, but also because he has a father named Yan Kai.

The Qin family has not been as good as before in recent years. At that time, Qin He's second uncle, Qin Zhengdi and Yan Kai fought each other. Because they accidentally exposed that Yan Kai had a wife and son before marrying Qin Zhengxin. With the divorce of Yan Kai and Qin Zhengxin, Yan Kai lost, and the rest of Qin Zhengxin alone was difficult to support. Qin Zhengxin and Qin Zhengdi are different from each other. Qin Zhengdi was rude to this sister, and Qin Zhengxin was gradually squeezed into the corner. Qin Shichang had a heart attack. Although he survived the death barrier, his energy was as great as before. The Qin clan was taken most of the power by Qin Zheng. However, Qin Zhengdi, who was no Yan Kai's opponent, slowly became arrogant. If there was still a little shrewd before, even these shrewdness were lost after that, and several scandals were made Qin Shidily and suffered heavy losses. Qin Shichang almost went to the hospital again. The shortage of talents in the second generation of the Qin family really makes Qin Shichang feel very strong.

However, the company that had bad performance that had been handed over to Yan Kai has become more and more popular under Yan Kai's operation, and has grown at an amazing speed. In the past decade, it has become a medium-sized enterprise with excellent profits and has turned to diversified operations in an orderly manner. In time, it may not be possible to become another Qin clan.

There are many other shareholders of Qin's family who have made friends with Yan Kai. Before that, Qin Zhengxin insisted on divorce. Several of them always persuaded Qin Zhengxin to say a few words with old qualifications, and all of them were hard-handed back by her. Now seeing that Yan Kai's company has a bright future, Qin Shi let a chicken that lay golden eggs slip away for nothing, and he couldn't help complaining in front of Qin Shichang.

Qin Shichang also regretted it. Qin Zhengxin is his daughter, who was originally born in the main room, but because Qin Shichang and the main room have a bad relationship (the wife of Qin Shichang's aunt has married several, and the main room is born in a lot of money, and it is strange that he will have a good relationship!) As well as Qin Zhengxin's personality problem, Qin Shichang's love for her is only average. He also believes that as a woman, she does not do it well-provenient ladies, but wants to work like a man and throw herself up, which is a little embarrassing. Because of this, Qin Zhengxin chased a poor boy backwards and got into trouble at that time. Qin Shichang ignored it and was tossed by her. Unexpectedly, this poor boy had some ability. Originally, he only held a small position in the Qin clan, and slowly climbed up steadily. Qin Shichang had the heart to take him as a son's sharpening stone. Compared with his daughter, of course, his son is more valued by him. With his support, Yan Kai immediately straightened up and directly challenged Qin Zhengwei, one of Qin Shichang's only sons, who was still a little promising. Qin Zhengyu drove Yan Kai down. Qin Shichang thought that his son had really experienced it. Coupled with physical problems, he finally chose to decentralize power. Unexpectedly, he would release a big thunder and ruin the country he had worked hard to defeat.