Eight

-- Wednesday --

"Jaime!" I screamed and as he threw me over his shoulder and ran inside with me since I refused to leave his car. Jaime picked me up after school since Mike was busy with my dad and Tony.

On Monday I quit my job so I didn't have to be around Andy more than needed. I rarely get to see Taylor anymore and was thinking about having her over sometime.

"Kristen, I told you I would so I am." he said and continued to carry me inside. He walked in the kitchen but quickly walked back out and into the living room.

"Jaime, I'm hungry bring me back to the kitchen." I whined but he just set me down on the couch. I groaned and got off the couch and walked into the kitchen. I stopped and looked around at everyone sitting at the table.

"Oh look it's Alan and Austin from one of my favorite bands in my kitchen and like okay then." I said and grabbed a pop out of the fridge and a small bag of Takis from the cupboard and left the kitchen.

I went up to my room and quickly fangirled to myself, my takis can wait. I ran back down the stairs and into the kitchen. I sat next to my dad and Austin.

"Kristen, were talking about how were never gonna release a date for our new cd, please leave." My dad said and I just rolled my eyes. I sighed dramatically and got up, I jumped on the couch and turned on the tv, cool Reruns of American Horror story Asylum. I'm down.

It was the episode (spoiler if you've been in a hole for years) where she finds out Dr. Thredson is actually bloody face. I drank my pop and watched silently as 'adults' talked in the kitchen.

"Hey." someone said and sat down next to me, it's a real live ginger.

"Don't suck out my soul, just because you don't have one doesn't mean you need mine." I said and held up my arms defensively. Alan laughed and scrunched up his face.

"I was born this way." he sang partially which made me laugh at how bad he was.

"Oooooooo American Horror Story Evan Peters is soooooo hot." he said but he sounded completely honest about it. I just nodded in agreement.

"I've seen this episode, just waiting for freakshow to come out on netflix." I laughed. "To be honest id rather play COD but it's so far away." I held my arm out to show how lazy I am.

"I bet I can beat you." he said and I sat up straight.

"Are you stupid? I'm the bomb at cod, you can't beat me." I said and he just shook his head.

"You're wrong." He said and I just held my hand out for him to shake.

"I win, you buy me ice cream, you win I don't know." I said and he just smiled.

"If I win, You have to confess your love of my band on social media." I laughed, I've already done that, and we shook hands, I set up Cod on the ps4 and we played and played and played until Alan was sick of losing.

"Ice cream bitch!" I shouted as I killed him for the 9th time.

"Fine, go grab a jacket, why you want ice cream while it's cold outside, I don't know, but okay." He laughed and stood up, I ran upstairs and grabbed the first jacket that was in sight.

"I owe your daughter ice cream since I suck so bad at cod." Alan said as I ran into the kitchen. I saw my dad look from me too him and him clench his teeth.

"I told you, you wouldn't win." I laughed and walked out of the door. Alan came outside a little later and we got in his or Austin's car i don't know whose it was.

"You're wearing an Of Mice And Men jacket." He said pointing at my jacket, I looked down and oh he's right. I blushed and he just laughed.

"That's cool though, no need to be embarrassed." he laughed and drove to the closest ice cream shop. I got a chocolate and vanilla twirl and he just got vanilla. I grabbed a couple napkins and stuffed them in my pocket.

"Is your dad always mad at people who hang out with you?" Alan laughed and licked his ice cream cone.

"Well n-" I was cut off by girls screaming.

"OH MY GOD ITS THE GINGER PRINCESS!"

"ALAN CAT ASBHY!"

"OH LAWRDY." Girls ran over to us and crowded him, I just kinda moved away a little bit laughing.

"Are you guys dating?" One blond girl asked.

"Ew, no, she is too young and ugly." another said.

"Don't be a bitch!" Another shouted.

"I wanna picture with them!" A girl sat in between Alan and I while her friend took a picture. They all said more stuff and ran away.

"Oh my god." I said, I looked at Alan and we bursted out in laughter.

"Don't listen to what she said though, she's just jealous." he laughed, we sat and ate while talking about the new album they're releasing soon. And out of the corner of my eye I see a couple Mexicans on bikes and I groaned.

"Are you serious?" I said and stood up to see Tony and Mike. They both ducked down but I don't know why they thought it would work, they're still on their bikes.

"HEY! MEXICAN SHITS, I CAN SEE YOU!" I shouted and Alan just stood up next to me and he rolled his eyes when he saw them.

"Still love me, your dad sent us." Tony said as they walked their bikes up to us.

"We're eating ice cream." I said holding up the ice cream cone. "What's up his ass?" I asked and Mike just chuckled to himself.

"He's your dad, but when we get back make it seem like you didn't see us okay." Mike said and sat on his bike, I nodded.

"And come back soon, otherwise your dad will get more pissed." Tony said and also got on his bike, I nodded and they rode off into the distance.

"Okay well I guess we should go then." Alan said with a smile but you could see in his eyes he was annoyed. I smiled and we got back in his car.

It was pretty silent except for the faint music from the radio.

"What does he think is gonna happen? Like first of all it's illegal, second that's 7 years difference, and third of all don't you have a boyfriend?" I shrugged and sighed.

"We broke up a bit ago but the rest is right, he's really controlling, he said he doesn't trust me." I said and groaned as we pulled in the driveway.

"Thanks for the ice cream though." I smirked and got out of the car. I walked back inside with Alan right behind me. My dad was still sitting in the kitchen with everyone. He looked from me to Alan then went back to his conversation with the guys.

Alan sat down at the table and I walked over to my dad. I smiled and hugged him from behind, I reached into my pocket and pulled out a napkin.

"Ice cream shop." I set it in front of him and simply walked away and up too my room.

---
Kinda boring, I so could have posted this earlier but I just didn't want to edit it cause I was lazy. I did edit it but if there are any mistakes please show me because I sometimes miss things.

Have a good morning/night/afternoon/rest of class :)

- Frankie