tubbo

i've been cooking this fucking village

– ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ –

tubbo has expressed discomfort in the idea of being shipped in two different sources, one more directly and one agreeing with tommy asking if he's not okay with it. fanfiction itself is very vague and doesn't have a clear answer for. on one hand, he says he understands fandom culture, presumably including fanfiction, from tv show fandoms and doesn't find it too weird. on the other, he's said in the past that fanfiction of him is weird. there is a margin of error if he misunderstood and thought that they were still on the topic of shipping fanfic, however i'm not comfortable with saying he is completely fine with fanfiction. make your own judgement and be cautious.

i'm pretty sure tubbo has said in a past stream that it's weird when fans call him by his real name as well.

tommy has stated that him and tubbo share the same view on nsfw of them. they both are uncomfortable with them which is expected since they are both minors. tubbo was not there at the time tommy said this but it can be assumed that they have talked about it off stream.

general psa for those in the community. don't infantilize because he is a minor. a lot of you guys are younger than him, so you should know that this isn't okay! not everything he does is worthy of spamming 'aw' in chat, even if it's ironic, it's still infantilizing a lot of the time.

– ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ –

you don't allow shit, bitch