ℍ 𝔸 ℕ 𝔻 𝕊 (ℤ 𝕌 𝕂 𝕆 𝕏 ℝ 𝔼 𝔸 𝔻 𝔼 ℝ)

(The pic doesn't go with the story I just thought it was funny lol)

Warnings: Cat calling (its behind your back though)

TEEN PARENTS! ZUKO X FEM! READER

Ba Sing Se. A very sheltered city. War was nonexistent, poverty was at large, and they currently had three Fire Nation Imposters among them. Where was their "hideout"? A tea shop. Dubbed The Jasmine Dragon. It was currently one of the most popular shops in Ba Sing Se. Who were these imposters? Prince Zuko, General Iroh, and a noble named Y/N. They also had precious cargo. A baby. Whose? Y/N and Zuko's baby. Minor detail...BIG detail, they were 15. Even for this day in age it was a bit young. However, they planned to raise their daughter the best they could. Y/N was extremely grateful to have Iroh as a mentor. Though Zuko couldn't see it Y/N knew that he was 10 x the father Ozai would ever be. Ayako could bring a smile to even Zuko's face. She was absolutely adorable after all. Having a baby definitely kept the citizens from becoming suspicious. Besides that Y/N was not a very experienced bender. If she ever used firebending it was for simple things that usually had to do with the home like lighting a torch or cooking. This made her look like a normal Earth Kingdom girl.

IROH'S POV

"Good afternoon! What can I get for you sir?" said Y/N. She was currently waitressing like she normally did. I'm just doing my normal job greeting customers, brewing tea, and counting bills. Zuko was...I don't know what he was doing right now. He's not on the floor so I assume he's taking a break.

Y/N'S POV

I greeted a young man who came into the shop. He was around my age. I bend at the waist as I normally did to be at eye level where he sat. It allowed me to seem a little more open and friendly in my opinion. I was wearing a yukata that was a bit loosely wrapped. (I know the earth kingdom is based on more Chinese styles but I think a Japanese yukata is more fitting in this situation) It was a particularly hot day so having my yukata tight against my skin was uncomfortable. As I bent over I felt his eyes wander to my chest. I paid no mind but it did make me uncomfortable. He ordered and I was on my way. I couldn't help but notice an odd unreadable smirk on his face. Then his friend entered and sat down and they started talking. He too looked around my age.

ZUKO'S POV

I walked out onto the floor again holding Ayako. I had taken a break to check on her because she was taking a nap. She had woken up as I stepped in the room thankfully she didn't start crying. It was cute how she could sense my presence and just wake up instantly without a hassle. I think she wanted to see at least one of us. As I walked I saw Y/N, my fiancé. She was heading towards the kitchen so she must be getting an order ready. I smiled at her. She smiled back. Then Ayako cooed, smiled, and tried reaching to Y/N. She giggled and made a "one" with her index finger to say "one minute". I was walking around the shop as the older women would talk to me and dote on Ayako. I was currently walking past a table with two guys around my age seated at it. They were talking and laughing but when I got closer I was enraged. "That waitress over there, she's hot! I might just have to marry her." "Agreed. You'll have to be quick so I don't do it first!" I was used to her being called beautiful even by guys our age and I didn't pay any mind to it because she was beautiful, anyone could see that.(A/N: Don't tell me you aren't because I will never agree. Be cocky about your appearance for once.(^3^)~♡) But other guys saying that they would marry my fiancé doesn't sit right with me. I walked over and said, "What are you guys talking about?" I knew my voice sounded mad, and I meant for it to sound that way. "That waitress. What's it to you, Scarface?" Then the other guy spoke, "Who's baby you carrying anyway, your little sister might sweep her off her feet before any of us can." They both snickered. "Well that waitress is my fiancé. And this isn't my little sister, she's my daughter."

IROH'S POV

I heard Zuko's say, "What are you guys talking about?", outside. His voice was laced with anger. I knew the boys he was interrogating were in for it. Whatever they were talking about made him really upset. Now that I was paying attention I heard their answer and chuckled. They were in for the shock of a lifetime. Y/N was now walking around serving other customers, while waiting for the young man's order.

ZUKO'S POV

"She looks 15! If she's already a mom she's a damn whore!" I was silent. Not out of shock, but anger. She wasn't a whore. When she got pregnant that was actually the first time she had done any of that.

Y/N'S POV

"She looks 15! If she's already a mom she's a damn whore!" Those words were enough for me to storm over, notebook in hand. I was surprised Zuko hadn't already given then a scar identical to his if it had gotten this far. As I walked over I looked him in the eyes. Then "smack!" I slapped him across the face with my notebook. Zuko smirked. I took Ayako from his arms and she cooed happily. Then I walked off, not without saying something though. "Good day sir." I said with a toxic smile.

THIRD POV

Zuko escorted him out of the store.

IROH'S POV

Good riddance. I would have dealt with it differently but they are children. Regardless they shouldn't call my soon to be niece-in-law that, especially not in front of my nephew.

THIRD POV

Zuko and Y/N were currently standing near the front counter. Y/N had Ayako in her arms while Zuko was behind her, looking over her shoulder at his daughter. Ayako was making faces and babbling. She was in a happy mood today which was nice on the parents' part. Having a baby is hard regardless of age. Zuko had one of each girl's hands in his. It was mind boggling to him that his hands were so much bigger than theirs. Ayako could only hold his finger. Y/N's hand only reached the third knuckle on his index finger. It fit perfectly in his. It wasn't too small or too big for him to hold. He would cherish the time where his daughter's hand was just big enough to wrap around his index finger and he would be happy to have the perfect hand to hold for the rest of his days.