This mutual understanding

Happy Z-Day!!!💕

This turned out to be a very fluffy and a bit smutty chap

Harry's POV

I'm not scared, even though I am really inexperienced. But it's Zayn and he makes me feel safe. With him I don't feel like I am being judged. It's simple. And then of course it's not when I start thinking about the future or when I am having a really shy moment. To my mind, I feel like he has still made me gain some confidence. Which is why right now, I don't feel thoroughly shy.

I push Zayn down onto the sheets. Similar as he did to me. Seeing him like this, staring at me expectantly and full with adoration, I feel more and more excited. His golden-brown skin is glistening in the very dim light of the room, displaying his gorgeous ink. Slowly, I start tracing along the drawing on his skin, taking my time to feel his warm skin under my hands. When I touch him above his heart, I can feel an unsteady beating, which is also expressed through his uneven breathing. Glancing briefly at my boyfriend, I find him to be already staring back at me.

"You are so enticing, Zee", I finally speak, hoping that my words would sink in.

"So are you, love", he beams up at me. I just want this to be about him, though.

"Don't mind me. This is just about me showing you how much...", I almost dare to say love, "you mean to me." Wanting to underscore my words, I tenderly roam my hands over his upper body, simultaneously leaning further down to him, until we are breathing almost into each other's mouths. Sighing in bliss, I capture his lips with mine. He immediately responds to me, moving his lips slowly with mine. There is no heat yet, no rush, we are merely savoring this moment to the utmost. However, Zayn apparently decides that he wants to take some more part in this, since he usually is the more dominant one, I can't blame him, but only enjoy when he suddenly bites playfully down on my lower lip, then licking over it and finally sneaking his tongue inside my mouth. His hands find his way into my curls, pulling me closer to him, our bodies fully touching. Except his boxers, which are the last layer that still needs to vanish fast. When I feel like I might be getting another erection from this intimate position, I break the kiss and move further away from his tempting lips. A bit hesitantly, I place my hands at the top of his boxers. I can practically his blazing gaze on me. Shaking off the heat rushing into my face and into my lower parts, I take a deep breath and pull down the last piece of clothing. Zayn helps me by pulling up his knees, so that I have it easier to slide of his boxers. Carelessly throwing them on the floor, I take my time to admire the semi-hard manhood in front of me. His penis is big, pulsating and fully erected because of me. I can't believe I am the reason for him to be turned on.

"Jeez, babe", Zayn speaks up, seeming to be very impatient, further groaning out "don't stare at my dick like that. I'm already fucking hard and you looking like that, as if you want it just as much as I want you to have it, makes me truly painfully hard." Chuckling lightly at his little patience, I do as he pleases and finally lay my hand on his shaft. Wrapping my fingers fully around it, I slowly start stroking him. Enjoying the firmness in my hand, I start to quicken my pace.

"Fuck", Zayn pants out, seeming to enjoy himself rather well.

"Do you like it?", I smirk up at him, halting my hand for a moment.

"Don't you dare stop, Curly", he almost growls and I have to suppress a giggle at that. However, I do continue stroking him assiduously, until I can feel he is starting to get closer. Just as I have done a few minutes ago, Zayn starts bucking up his lips. I want to do more, though. So, I stop my movements again, making Zayn snap his eyes open.

"Can I?", I question, out of breath myself. He seems to understand what I am asking, zealously nodding in approval.

I start by licking up his penis from the tip down to the bottom. Coming face to face with his tip again, I timidly try to take in as much as I can, hollowing my cheeks to the fullest. I didn't think having someone's penis in your mouth would feel as good as it does now. Or maybe it's just because it's Zayn. Either way, I feel very satisfied, keenly starting to bob my head up and down his member. Covering the base with my hand and stroking him simultaneously seems to get him closer and closer to the edge.

"Babe", he actually moans out, his sparkling eyes catching mine for a brief second, before I fully devote myself back to get him to his high. Giving it all I got, swirling my tongue around his member, sucking him as deep as I can, he suddenly comes into my mouth. Slightly coughing from the amount of cum filling my mouth, I still don't pull away, trying to swallow as much from the weird tasting liquor as I can. When I feel like there is nothing coming anymore, I finally pull away, taking him out of my mouth with a pop. Zayn's upper body is covered in a thin layer of sweat, his eyes are still closed and he is panting heavily.

Enjoying to seem him spread out in front of me like that, I hover above him, pecking him shortly on the lips. Then, I roll down next to him, wrapping my hands around his waist and rest my head on his chest.

"Harreh", Zayn tilts his head towards me, then pressing a light kiss onto my forehead, "that was perfect."

"Yeah?", I breathe against his lips.
"I don't think I have ever come as hard as I just did. And you...I... you are just amazing and I'm so glad to have you."

"So am I", I mumble contently, adding, "to have you, obviously."

It seems like times stands still. There is still some R&B song playing, but all I can sense is all parts where Zayn's and my skin is touching. All I can feel is the warmness in my heart. All I can think about is him.

This might be love. And the funny thing is that I am not scared one bit.

"We should go to sleep, Curly", Zayn speaks after a while, as his hands reach for the blanket, pulling it above the two of us.

"M'kay", I hum, actually feeling a bit drowsy.

After Zayn realizes that he actually has to ruin this perfect romantic moment, since the music needs to be turned off and so does the light, he grumpily gets up and quickly lays down next to me again.

"Turn around, love", he softly demands and I happily comply, wanting to be his little spoon.

Zayn wraps his arms tightly, not to tight, around my waist, nuzzling his chin in between my neck and my shoulder.

Zayn's POV

There are so many butterflies in my stomach. I don't think I have ever felt this way. This feeling is insane. It almost feels like my heart is glowing. It is filled with so much love for the Harry that I fear it could burst.

And the weird thing is, that I am not scared. I'm pretty sure I am ready for us to not only be real for a short period of time but for an indefinite long time. Maybe infinity? Right now, I want this to last forever. I always want to be able to hold him, to smell his strawberry shampoo. I always want him to be mine. And the two of us haven't even gone all the way yet. But I don't need to do that in order to know what I am feeling. Honestly, this was by far the most sensual experience of my life. I could feel his love for me. Or at least I think so. I think that we are in this together. I think we are both falling for each other just as much. When our eyes connected earlier, I felt this mutual understanding for one another.

I just hope I am not mistaken.

"Night, Zee", Harry sleepily mumbles.

"Night, babe", I kiss his shoulder blade tenderly, snuggling even closer against him.

I love you. I think to myself. Knowing that by the end of his week with staying with me and family, I will tell him. No matter what happens, no matter how insanely quick I have fallen for him, I don't feel the urge to slow down. Feelings are feelings.

If Liam asked me again, I'd tell him that I am indeed over Perrie. That I am not only ready to move on, but that I already have moved on. And that yes, Harry is what I want. I don't think I have wanted Perrie ever as much as I want Harry. I don't even think that I have truly and deeply loved Perrie. We just never had this connection. With her everything was fun. But fun isn't enough.

Harry is though. I' m sure of it.

God, I sound like an obsessed fool. Smiling to myself because of my stupid giddy-and happiness, I fall into a peaceful slumber.