𝟩𝟨 | 𝖦𝖱𝖠𝖢𝖤

KAIRI SOLIS WAS A LOT of things but stupid wasn't one of them

KAIRI SOLIS WAS A LOT of things but stupid wasn't one of them. His daughter on the other hand most definitely was when it came to the streets. "What type of shit yo son done got my daughter in?" Priest asks Vic as soon as he comes into his office. "Get out of my chair." Vic crosses his arms.

"No."

"Answer my damn question." Priest crosses his arms. "Juwan people mad about what happened to him." Vic answers. "About his body floating up in the lake or how his body ended up in the lake?" Priest understood why they were out for blood but he was pissed it was his daughter's though. They could take anybody but her. "Everything. They wanna hurt him how he hurt them." Vic admits.

"And what he doing about it? Cause he got her in Mexico right now like shit not gone be the same when they get back Monday." Priest just wanted to know if he would have to take action himself. "They unpredictable as fuck but I'm handling it now. Should've never let him try to handle this shit alone no way. Those bastards shot at my wife and daughter the other day."

"I thought you and De'Anna got a divorce." Priest says. "You don't go no room to talk when you married with a girlfriend."

"You married with a girlfriend too." They look at each other before laughing. "So you breaking up with Dee or divorcing Jackie?" Priest asks. "You breaking up with Kelsi or divorcing Nicole?"

"Breaking up with Kelsi. That opp ass bitch can go to hell." Priest shrugs. "Divorcing Jackie. My kids don't like her ass no way." He shrugs.

"Speaking of your kids. Don't they call yo son Demon...why the hell he ain't killed these niggas yet?"

"Cause he can't get close enough. They tried to kidnap her and shot at her. He wasn't sitting on his ass. He'll do anything for Cece. Why you think he in Mexico?" Vic asks rhetorically.

"Well y'all got a week to figure this shit out or else, I'mma handle it-" Priest starts. "We got it. Nothing gone happen to Corinne." Vic cuts him off. "Or else, Imma handle it and it's not gone be pretty."

"Priest."

"Nah, jokes and shit aside. If I gotta handle it, it's gone make some more problems for y'all cause ain't shit happening to my daughter." Priest deadpans.

"I heard you."

$ $ $

"Shh." Demon hears. "You wasting all the water, g," Tadoe says. "You recording right, Dom?" Meech asks.

"Y'all pour some water on us, y'all niggas dying tonight," Demon speaks without opening his eyes making everybody freeze. "What type of supernatural shit is this?" Marquell asks. "Come on. It's almost 12 and y'all still sleep. We wanna go somewhere." Cassie whines.

"Go. We ain't stopping you." He shrugs. "But it's yo birthday. We can't go out without you." Meech says. "Just don't do know shit you know Cece wanna do and I'm cool." He shrugs. "But it's yo birthday."