Mist problem solve

Shirakumo pov
I dont want to wait anymore, i need to tell them about THAT not gonna lie even i am scared i already know the feeling being killed then revived.
If i am right they stole the schedule of all might there might be a clue about shota or yamada, n-no that cant be W-What is this?  I MAY HAD BEEN TO NICE BECAUSE I PITY YOU BUT I LIKE TO REMIND YOU IF YOU EVER HURT SHIGARAKI YOU'RE DEAD!
The fuck was that Who are you?
KUROGIRI, wait so like you are here? Like the whole time?

Kurogiri Pov
I am an high intelligent nomu created by master in your body and yes i had been here the whole time hmm.

Shirakumo pov

Then at least say why did you let me take control we are like in my body sure its normal that i can control my body but-

Kurogiri pov
Did you actually think i let you take control pardon me but i see no reason why i cant. I may had to remind you i can also hear your thoughts but when i heard you thinking about helping even villains that is the reason. Shigaraki is just need help, he always say he hates hero that is because All for One simply marked in his brain when no one was there to help him heroes are useless and only aim for fame. What you are doing Shirakumo is hard. You are different until then i am letting you control our body but make sure save them.

Shirakumo pov
W-wait that i just maybe this is too much but do you perhaps know how to remove these mist?
Kurogiri: Are you afraid to show those "friends" of yours what you look like? Or maybe afraid they will treat you as a villain?
Shirakumo: IT's not like that i just dont want to surprise them too much, sure being alive is too much. I dont even know how heartbroken they are when i died.
Kurogiri: You  really are different ( whisper)  Then isnt one of youre friend can erase quirk normally it wont work since i was the one controlling it means it is a part of my body but if you use it it can disappear.
Shirakumo : Hey i didnt think of that plus oh i forgot i'm dumb, oh hey Kurogiri .... did he left. That one problem of now hmm i could send a cloud to find the coordinate which shota and yamada Are? Or hmm my brai hurts yeah just like that what is it yeahh it will be alright.