TWO - Unexpected Visitor

The alarms went off in the infinite switchboard. The red light flashing, and alarming about the emergency. On the screen appeared six time traveling siblings inside the Hargreeves mansion. Herb quickly contacted the head. 

"Miss L, you need to come to the Infinite Switchboard. It's about them." Herb announced over the microphone that was connected to her office. 

Not a few moment later she was there. Herb let her in as they took a look at the monitors. 

"Finally..." she let out a sigh and smiled. "They arrived. Safely." 

"Yes yes ma'am but they don't seem to like their situation very much." said Herb.

"Well obviously!" she replied rolling her eyes. "Anyway, you need to send an agent to fetch Y/n." 

"Y/n Hargreeves?" 

"Yes, she can help us with the apocalypse." she replied.

"But we don't need her! Last time I heard we have many responsible agents here to find out more!" Herb replied, standing up to face her, but regretting what he had done right away.

"Really?" she raised her voice now. "Because last time I heard, I give orders here! And if you don't, I will have to send an agent to bring Y/n. We are in a desperate situation Herb. That girl has more information than any of our empty-headed agents will ever get. So get to work!" 

And just like that she went back to her office.

**YOUR POV **

7:45am... oof I overslept! I quickly changed into my deep red tank top that I had made from one of my academy uniforms. It had a Sparrow crest on the left side. I slipped on my light wash  mom jeans, and put on black converse. I had convinced Dad to let me, and only me wear these clothes. I have always been on his good side... but I wouldn't call myself a favorite. When I came back, I didn't tell him what happened. I just said I was stuck. No apocalypse mentioned. But he knew without me having to mention it. I personally think these new siblings cause it, so I'll look deeper into that. These were my thoughts as I took my h/c (hair color) hair out of my ponytail. 

7:58am... Run downstairs run downstairs run run runnnnn! Dad had made an underground training ground. It was gigantic. When I arrived, it was exact. Phew! Dad always got mad if we were late for training. Once Sloane and I convinced everyone to be rebels for a day, and not show up to training! The punishment we got was memorable, but it was fun to piss Dad off :)

<Imagine this as the training place, but 3 times bigger and no cones, and a Sparrow symbol on the wall (honestly, just how YOU want it to look)>

"Ah, Number 2 I see you've decided to join us." Dad said, gesturing me towards my siblings. He was still mad at me for time traveling. 

Inside the training room, there were 3 squares big enough for two people to fight. There were walls, fake opponents, a running track around the room, and random things like balls, pieces of wood,  etc. Everything was there to help us train using our powers.My favorite were the squares... The UA were fidgety, and were giving us stern looks.