𝟬𝟮. 𝗔𝗖𝗖𝗘𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

[ RECAP ]

[ RECAP ]

"How are you planning to do that?"

"Get a girlfriend of course!"

"Good luck," I rolled my eyes. "You barely talk to any girls."

"I don't need to talk with other girls when there is one that I been talking to my whole life," he smirked.

"Nope nope nope," I shook my head as I caught on to what he was thinking. "Don't even think about it."

"Please be my fake girlfriend and teach me how to date."

"And you agreed?"

"And you agreed?"

"Wait, I'm confused," Bokuto tilted his head.

"Y/N-san is basically in love with Konoha-san and she's helping him get with another girl," Akaashi explained to Bokuto.

"I'm such an idiot," Y/N buried her face in her hands.

"Why don't you just tell him that you love him?"

"Because Bokuto," Y/N sighed. "I don't want to ruin my friendship with him. He means so much to me and I can't afford to lose him by telling him that I love him more than a friend. Plus, I could never compare with Yukie. She's so beautiful and kind. I could see why Akinori likes her. She's the only thing that lights up his day in a way that I never could after all these years."

Akaashi and Bokuto exchange looks before giving Y/N a sympathetic look.

"Hey guys," Konoha approached them. 'What are we talking about?"

"Math."

"How babies are made."

Akaashi and Y/N gave Bokuto a small glare while Konoha looked at him with a confused expression. "What?" Bokuto mouths at them.

"Okaaaaay," Konoha says. "Anyways, I need to steal Y/N."

"But we just started hanging out," Bokuto whines as he clings onto Y/N's arm.