The beginning

NOTES

I know it took very long for me to publish this chapter but I am NOT a writer, and a lot of things have been happening with my life. But thank you for reading anyway. have a nice day/night

This is a very short chapter because I didn't want to keep you guys waiting for it any longer.

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

====+====+====+====+====+====+====+====+===+====+====+====+====+==

Chapter Text

Phil

Its been two days sin Phil last saw Melinda, they have been texting but Phil hasn't asked her out yet, he was thinking about her when he felt his phone vibrate, he took it out of his pocket and read hey, how are you when he read the name and the text his heart started racing, even though this wasn't the first time they talked/messaged each other, but every time that the talked he got excited. he responded with a "good, and you" Phil thought to himself that today was when he would ask her out, he didn't care about her line of work, he thought that she had her reasons. So he called her and she answered in a heartbeat. Hey, she said and his heart melted at her word Hey he answered,s and a second later he started talking so, I wanted to ask you out, but of course you dont have to go if you dont want, I mean, I dont want you to feel like you have to, but you were the one who gave me your number- he stated rambling and she cut him off Phil yea he answered youre rambling, she said but she didnt care if he was sorry, I tend to do that when Im nervous he answered with a nervous voice. its ok I kind of found it quite charming at that he blushed. "so, what do you think? will you go out with me?" fo him that was the longest five minutes ever. "yes" she answers and he feels like jumping. " so, can I pick you up at 7:00" "sure"

when he goes to pick her up he leaves early not wanting to be late, when he gets there he realizes that it's 6:35 and that he's is super early. so he drives around the block feeling stupid.

Melinda

She just finished her make-up when she hears a knock on the door but for some reason, her stomach feels like fire. she takes a quick look that the mirror to check herself out, she is wearing a short dark red dress. when she opens the door he is standing there with a bouquet of red roses that matches her dress perfectly, he is wearing a light blue Blazer with a white buttoned-up shirt missing two buttons, and all she can think about is how handsome he looks.

"Hi, are those for me?" she asks looking at the flowers, he takes a little longer to answer hers "um, yes" he hands out the flowers and she takes them " I'll put them in a vase and get my purse then we can go "ok" that's all he say's to her as she walks bank into the apartment. when she gets back he's just looking at her without saying anything. "I'm sorry I'm being weird but wow you look stunning" " you don't look too bad yourself" when she said that Phil started to feel his neck getting warmer "so, should we go?" he asked shyly "lead the way!" when she stepped out the door their noses were almost touching, Phil stepped back and said "lead the way" and she started walking.

Notes:

Thank you very much for reading and I'm sorry for any error, but English is not my first language.

Any kind of criticism is welcome, again thank you for reading. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Melinda's dress

https://zapaka.com/products/straps-dark-red-lace?utm_term=&utm_campaign=C13-

phils blazer

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/842876886479579458/

Notes:

=========================================================

Thank you for reading, I accept any kind of criticism, this is also my first short story/FanFic EVER. I think of maybe of doing a part two but idk. Tell me what you think and thank you for reading.