chapter 7

•Denki pov•
•2 months later•

It felt like forever since paige first got in her coma, bakusquad and Lucas were so upset same as me, I had to be strong for Lucas and not let the sadness get to me. it was just getting harder for me I hated it'when will this be over.'that thought was always in my head we always visited but nothing changed at all, the rest of the class would come sometimes but not as often as me. I visited as much as I could, mostly with Lucas but it was so different I was informed that we were getting dorms soon apparently I'm getting one of the bigger dorms so paige and Lucas can live with me which was great I guess. We didnt have to live with mother or father we were alone in our own living space not under their roof no more of there rules my thoughts were interrupted by my name being called I looked around seeing no one but 'SHINSO! What does he need.'

"Denki u ok you've been zoned out for a while."

"Yeah I'm fine."

"U sure you dont look fine." He sounded so sad

"I'm fine I-"my phone started to ring I checked the contact 'the hospital.' I answered ( A/n bold denki italic hospital)

Hello
Hello is this denki kaminari
Yes this is denki kaminari what's wrong
Paige has woken up and wants you
Ok tell her I'm on my way
End of call•

I got up and ran out as fast as I could,not caring if I got weird looks I had to get their as fast as I could.

•shinso pov•

As soon as denki put down the phone he ran out of the room so of course I ran after him I couldn't tell where he was going but I had to keep on his tail. Incase he got hurt or villains kidnapped him we ran for 5 minutes until I realized where we were going 'the hospital!' So many thoughts were on my head I didnt know what the fuck was going on, I just followed behind him all of this just didnt make sense at all but I had to follow.

•denki pov•

Once I got to the hospital I ran up to the front desk "I'm here for paige." I stated

"Ah yes room 302 floor 3 Is he with you."

I turn around to see SHINSO! "Yeah he is."I said as I turned around the nurse nodded.

We walked over to the elevators I pressed the button, not that long later there was a ding we headed inside, heading to the fifth floor there was another ding.I walked out shinso following not far behind

We reached the room not that long after we entered the paige's room there was silence I ran up, hugged her"hey bubba." She signed

"Hey."I signed back

•End•

I worked hard on the punctuation even tho I suck at it, this part of the story wouldn't make sense without the punctuation. There will probably be no more punctuation in the story