Chapter 17

Yoongi's pov

I knew he is doing this sacrifice to save his friends but it didn't hurt me any less. I knew I owned his heart and he did so for mine but I couldn't help but want to feel selfish for atleast once on my life. But I knew I had to give up on what I love once more because I saw how selfless he was.

And the moment I heard his voice chanting the revoking spell thrice I knew there was no holding him back. I knew he was going to use his old feelings to save them. And the feelings he had which I've held for years will be permanently transferred to them both.

I felt my body become lighter the moment he finished reciting the spell. And that's when I realized my soul had left my body as those feelings I took from years ago were tied to my soul and the only way to get them was for my soul to leave my body.

I didn't fight or try to get back into my body as I felt myself grow light first. I just watched the colourful feelings that I've held leave my body going deep into the forest where the bunker was.

I was drawn back into my body right after the feelings had left me. And when I got back to my body I for once felt light at heart without any feelings Jimin had for them once. Those feelings always hurt me coz even in my body those feelings belonged to Jimin and those feelings always kept yearning for them both and I always felt like they would break the spell and jump right out of me.

Right now it was only my feelings in me, no other feelings other than the love I felt for Jimin.

RM helped me get up from the ground to my feet and we walked towards the underground bunker opening the door that tightly shut the bunker entrance and I walked into to the cave structure with a heavy heart as I didn't know what I would face. I wanted to cry out "don't leave me" to Jimin. I knew my fear of him, the only person left for me on this Earth leaving me to go with someone else was ridiculous but I couldn't help it considering how my life had been before. I forced down the tears that threatened to fall out any moment as I walked more into the bunker.

Author's pov

Yoongi's past:

He was born into a poor but loving family. They were happy though they poor. It was all fine until his father had won a lottery and his family suddenly had relatives that never even helped his family during their struggling times some yoongi didn't even know existed.

His family of 4 his older brother, him and their parents suddenly grew with the news of them wining a lottery.

They hated it that nobody helped them or even acknowledged their existence when they were poor but now they had enough money to live a decent life they all wanted some.

Yoongi's father came from a rich family but his mother wasn't rich but when they fell in love his father sacrificed all his fortunes, life of luxury he lived up until then to have a normal life with the one he loved.

But because his father went against his parents will to marry a rich girl to strengthen their company they worked against him. They charged false cases and charges on him that lead him to have a bad image so even if he was well educated he couldn't get a job anywhere coz they all feared a rapist, a murderer, an ex-convict and one of the masterminds of the biggest bank robbery. No one believed the truth or rather bothered to see if it was right. They just believed the rumours they heard about him and just acted on it.

It led his father working different jobs to keep their family alive, his mother was a home nurse for a old rich couple who paid her well enough but then the couple suddenly passed away in sleep and his father's family took advantage of this situation to make a fake rumor that his mother had actually killed the old couple by putting some poison in their food and that's why they died and she planned to take away their riches when they died thus she killed them. So it became difficult for his mother to find jobs so she started working many jobs to make sure their family survives.

They were joined by yoongi's brother when he turned 16 then yoongi when he turned 16. They all managed to pitch in enough to run the family despite the difficulties due the numerous jobs they did.

If was a fine winter evening when his father came home with a lottery ticket his friend had given him. He scratched it not hopping much but atleast hey some money even if it's a small amount.

But the starts had aligned for their family coz they realized they had won the lottery. And it was a huge amount which could last them for years.

The news reached their relatives through newspaper where they printed in right on top of the front page how much they had won and along with the photo of their family receiving the price.

Seeing this made the already rich relatives heart boom with greed and they wanted it all to themselves and wanted his family to suffer again.

They refused give them a single penny and they took revenge on his family for not bending to their will like they had expected them to.

It was a fine day for the Min household. It was a month after they had collected their prize money. They had decided to go on a family trip as they knew they very well deserved it after their hard work of all these years.

As they waited in the empty bus stop for their bus a car just sped towards them and hit them all.

It hit yoongi's parent's and brother repeatedly. Yoongi was flown to the side after the first hit he got so he was watching from the sidelines as he couldn't move his body from the injury he received.

His eyes were wide open on horror as he saw who had hit his family deliberately and repeatedly. It was-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How you enjoyed. Stay safe and healthy.

Author's out byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🤠