14 : ̗̀➛ to think

A few weeks passed of Y/n and Keishi spending more time with Denki and less time with Shinsou

A few weeks passed of Y/n and Keishi spending more time with Denki and less time with Shinsou. Denki liked it. It felt selfish of him but he couldn't help it. This was what he'd dreamed of ever since he found out about the child he and Y/n had created.

However, Shinsou wasn't doing too well. He missed Y/n and Keishi. Mari couldn't replace them, ever. He almost regretted meeting her in the first place. He felt guilty for thinking that but the truth was that Y/n and Keishi would always come first to Mari. After all, he'd known Y/n for so long and he'd met Mari at a cafe just a few months ago.

His whole outlook on Mari completely changed when he caught her speaking to one of her friends about what she'd done to Y/n before she began to spend more time with Denki. Shinsou realized he'd met a disgusting and manipulative person and so, he kicked her out and ended all connections with her. Now, he had to get Y/n and Keishi back.

Shinsou was able to pinpoint Y/n's location and went to Denki's home. He knocked, waiting for someone to open the door.
"I'll get it." Y/n said, gently putting Keishi on the couch before standing up and moving to open the door.
"What are you doing here?" She asked as she stared at the man in front of her.
"I want to talk." Shinsou stated.
Y/n hesitated with an answer.
"Alright, what?" She asked with a sigh.

"I'm sorry. I should have kicked Mari out, I didn't realize she was...toxic."
Y/n hummed.
"I hope you forgive me and...we can go back to how we were. I miss you both." Shinsou frowned.
"I don't know. I have to think."
"It's fine and again, I'm sorry." Shinsou apologized once more before turning around and walking away.

"Who was that?" Denki asked once Y/n came back to the living room.
"No one." Y/n said simply.
"Okay..." Denki nodded, acknowledging that maybe she didn't want to talk about it.
What should she do, though? Y/n thought and thought, should she just go back to Shinsou, the one she'd loved or stay with Denki, the one she'd recently grown feelings for?

That was what she had to figure out.

To Be Continued