𝑂𝑁𝐸

HIIII :)) i hope you enjoy this, i decided to make this because of the lack of fanfics out yet!!

• • •

AKARI KYAN WAS A BRAVE ONE, rebellious, if you will. Always getting herself into trouble, causing trouble. She was extremely insubordinate, went against the rules on purpose and never knew when to stop. She wasn't what you would call a "bully" per se, but every now and then you would hear a snide remark from the back corner of the classroom. Or the hushed giggle she would let out at lunch. Nevertheless, she was outgoing, exciting, headstrong, and a love for her brother like no other.

Her brother was Reki Kyan. He wasn't just a brother, he was her twin. The two had their disagreements, and quarrels. But they loved each other to no end. Most of the time, they bonded over skating, Akari though, was widely known as the slightly more talented one. She was agile and quick, it had earned her the name "Flash" in the skating world. Despite being so obviously talented, she felt like something was missing. That something, or someone, was yet to reveal itself.

• • •

"Riiiiii~" someone had cooed, Akari stirred in her sleep, agitated, "Akari Kyan, get the fuck up," now this person was prodding at her face, sticking its clammy hands into her ears, nostrils, eye sockets. By this point, her eyes where narrowed in slits of annoyance, her morning grogginess also taking a toll on her tired body.

"Reki?" She murmured, sitting up on her forearms and rubbing her eyes, taking in the morning sun that was peeking through her window curtains, peering up at her brother, she furrowed her brows in disgust, "Why the fuck are you in my room, you asshat."

"Get up! You're gonna make us both late, I refuse to cover for you again," He pouted, crossing his arms over his chest, sleeves rolled up to his elbows, he was dressed like shit.

"Sounds like a you problem if im totally honest with you here," She smirked, sticking her tongue out at her brother, before shoving the covers off her legs and standing up to stretch them, "fine, fine, I'll get up. Grab my skateboard while I do that though, or I'm going back to bed."

"Why are you so difficult," he grumbled like a child, his pout even larger than before. He dragged his feet out of her room to leave her to get dressed into her uniform. Akari sighed, staring at the place where Reki had just stood.

• • •

The journey to school was a quick one, they never had to go far, with the school being near their house. The siblings engaged in light conversation, poking fun at each other every now and then. Akari walked alongside her brother, eyes flitting down to his arm. Which was wrapped in a bandage. She narrowed her eyes, "Reki what the fuck? Why is your hand like that? Did you get into a fight?"

He looked down, wondering what she was talking about, he realised what she was talking about one he had seen his arm, "Chill out, I got my ass handed to me last night," he huffed, looking down at the road, "you know, the skating thing you said you were gonna skip,"

"You got your ass handed to you, because you're shit," she giggled, "you're lucky I didnt come, it would've been all over TikTok by the morning."

"I hate you,"

"Aw~ I love you too Reki-poo~"

• • •

"Hey Reki, that arm from a fight?" a classmate had asked, shifting his eyes from each of the two twins, taking in a nervous breath once he laid his eyes on Akari. As well as being a notorious skater and troublemaker, she was also considered to be absolutely stunning, her dark red hair and red eyes, just like Reki. The sight of the girl made peoples heart race, even the girls, but Akari swung both ways so she didn't mind one bit.