5.Trampling the weak

Chapter 5

Trampling the weak

—————————————————————

The people at the surrounding become excited.

"A chance!! a chance!!!"

"Hell yeah, I'm going to catch that strong pidgey and evolve it to Pidgeot"

"No way I'm the one who will catch it!"

"No I'm the one"

All of the people at the surrounding fight with their Pokemon, some sneak and try to attack me.

(M)Trainer: Raticate use crunch

I flew to a roof then use this.

Rest: The user goes to sleep for two turns. This fully restores the user's HP and heals any status conditions.

Sleep talk: While it is asleep, the user randomly uses one of the moves it knows.

'Let's wish that I will use something good since it's random and I have so many skills in my arsenal, I wish it's a Z move though, that I will use when sleeping'

When he's asleep the skill he use are this.

Air Slash: The user attacks with a blade of air that slices even the sky. This may also make the target flinch.

Air Cutter: The user launches razor-like wind to slash the opposing Pokémon. Critical hits land more easily.

The Pokemon's that sneak is amounted to 10 and he use Air slash and Air cutter to it while sleeping..

The 10 Pokemon's is Pidgeotto, Pidgeot, Raticate, Butterfree and Beedrill.

I open my eyes and saw what I have done, Pokemon laying on the floor and trainer recalling them

"This Pokemon is so strong, stop fighting and use all of your remaining Pokemon to attack it, let's just have a competition later"

"Weaklings, You can't even defeat a small pidgey"

A black haired middle age man suddenly appeared and throw his pokeball

"Go Charizard"

'What the fuck! I have to flee, all of them release their Pokemon and ready to attack me'

"Bye, Bye" (Piii, piii)

"Charizard chase it don't let it go away and escape"

I flew away but the charizard chase me.

The Beedrill, spearow, pidgeotto, Pidgeot also are chasing me.

'The heck'

'I have to dive into the forest and transform into a caterpie!'

The charizard is fast and already approaching me but I dove in the forest then transform into a caterpie

The charizard land and look at me..................."A caterpie"