19

Please comment a lot and motivate me hehe ♡✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Ready to go home?" Seonghwa asked, checking the time and seeing that it was almost seven in the evening.

"Yeah.. I'll probably sleep early today." Hongjoong muttered.

The two males had planned on having a movie night in order to possibly raise Hongjoong's spirits a bit more.

Seonghwa got into the driver's seat if the car while Hongjoong got into the passenger seat. Just as Seonghwa was about to start the car, he received a phonecall.

"Huh- Oh it's my dad.." Seonghwa picked up his phone quickly.

"Appa? You're calling a bit later than usual. Did something happen?"

"Seonghwa you need to come home. Your sister isn't feeling well and I have a mission tonight."

"Ah.. Okay I'll go." Seonghwa spoke.

"Thanks. I'll be back in the morning. There's some medicine in the kitchen, so help your sister out. I love you."

"I got it. And I love you too appa." Seonghwa hung up the phone and sighed.

"What is it? Go where?" Hongjoong asked, observing Seonghwa's facial expression.

"Joong I'll drop you off at home, I gotta go to my house. My sister is sick." Seonghwa spoke urgently.

"Oh. Okay." Hongjoong frowned, but was understanding nevertheless. Seonghwa really cares about his sister. Hongjoong thought, noticing how concerned his boyfriend had become.

A moment later Seonghwa was paring the car in Hongjoong's driveway. "I'm sorry I can't stay with you tonight.."

"It's okay. I hope she feels better soon."

"Thanks Joong." Seonghwa kissed the male on the lips quickly before starting the car again. He paused for a moment, feeling as if something was off, before leaving.

Hongjoong stared at the car longingly. He had fallen so hard for Seonghwa. Even the small things Seonghwa did made him swoon sometimes.

Calm yourself Hongjoong, he's going to take care of his sister.. nothing to swoon over.. even if it's cute that he's so caring.. and family oriented..

Hongjoong realized he was still standing outside and went into the house. "I'm home."

"Young master?" Jinhee appeared in the foyer,"Is Seonghwa not with you?"

"No. He had to go home." Hongjoong pouted slightly and Jinhee looked at the male weirdly.

"Ah well.. your mother is home today."

"Oh.. shouldn't she be asleep by now?"

"I think she had something to say to you, so she pushed dinner back a bit."