Chapter 2. New school

Clara hugged her dad strongly as she stepped out of the car. "I'm gonna miss you so much dad, don't do anything stupid when I'm gone". She said to her dad as he hugged her back.

"I'm going to miss you my little princess". He said as he pulled away from the hug.

Clara looked around, the parking lot was quite far away from the building although you could get a quite good look at the large buildings making up the school.

The school was large and had huge buildings in sight was as said on the brochure the classrooms the older section of the school was what was seen at the parking lot those building hid the more modern part of the school.

One the other side of the building were the sport courts for basketball and netball which were next to a small indoor pool area.

Behind the sport courts were two large refurbished looking building with contrasted strangly with the old looking classrooms.

The two buildings were separated by a small walk way through to a small sitting area for reading with lots of trees. One building was at the back of the sport courts one where the other was on the left of the sport courts. The swimming pool made up the other side making a rectangular area surrounded by 4 buildings.

Behind the swimming pool area was the football and rugby courts. Where several students were standing around getting there dorm numbers off teachers, one of which the students clara hardly scraping to get through the crowds of clueless students to get her room number and hopefully find this Rose Tyler she was told about.

*************************************Sorry this is kinda a boring chapter just describing the school theres a picture at the top of the view of it from the car park where you cant see any of the new buildings. Please comment vote you know that kinda jazz.

P.s I'll try writing longer chapters im sorry