|family comes first|

Niki left the bakery to find three people. Techno, will, and phillza.

Niki could feel how much Tommy earned to talk to his best friend but Niki thought that it would be better if his dad and older brothers knew about him first.

~~~

Niki first set off to find phill, he is more crucial than techno and Wilbur.

She first looked at the small two-story stone house that was right next to ranboos.

Not there.

Then she walked around L'manburg, to see if he was just roaming about.

Also-not there.

There was only one other place Niki could think of where he would be-

~~~

She was wondering around the nether aimlessly, trying to find the older blonde man. Hoping to see him crouched down mining some ore but..

Still-not. There.

Niki eventually gave up and decide to find his older brother Technoblade.

Niki wasn't really thinking. She just found her fried that died a few days ago, who is now sleeping in her bakery, trying to find his dad and brothers. Not thinking about the sewer where ghotbur could be, or even Tommy waking up while she was gone, was on her mind. It was all a big mush of confusion at that moment.

~~~

She ate some of the sweet bread that she made at her bakery, and set off leaving the main nether portal to go to Tommy's portal that he had while he was in exile.

Niki ran along the cobblestone/obsidian path and soon, made it to the portal.

The portal was in ok shape but un-lit.

She went into her inventory and blissfully grabbed the flint&steel to make the portal.

She listened to the satisfying sound of the portal as she loaded back into the over world.

When she spawned in she just stood there. And stared.

Destruction was everywhere.

There was dug out paths, one leading to a big crater on the left and the other leading past a Christmas tree to a smaller hole in the ground on the right.

Few blocked remained of the buildings that once sat there. She walked around to look for a bit. Going to the right, seeing around 3 blocks of white wool that floated off the ground. And in front of that was a row of houses that seemed to be blown up also.

She walked a little passed the houses to see a beach that had towels and tables on it. It wasn't blown up either. Niki didn't go all the way because she needed to find someone that happened to be in the snow bioms near Tommy's exile home. And left.

~~~

Niki ran off in the direction of the map she had. Leaving Tommy's old home behind her as she ran in the snow.

After what felt like 30 minutes in the cold snow, and 3 times of getting lost. She made it to the small cabin in the middle of a snow biome.

Nikki politely knocked on the spruce door, praying that techno was home. Becoming impatient.

She was greeted with light and warmth as the door opened.

___

Technoblade, ghostbur, and philza were in the same house together. Well- not all of them. But they were close by.