~Chapter 3~

•It was the nurse who just touched Naib's back..After that,she flinched away...Naib couldn't understand what is she trying to say...Then the Nurse suddenly spoke•

Emily:"H-hello,you might be mistaken me as a nurse because of what im wearing....But im Actually a Doctor...And i have a warning for you to say..."

<I spoke ..To know what kind of warning this Doctor would say..>

Naib:"What could the warning be?"

Emily:"Do you know that old guy who talked to you and your friend?.."

Naib:"Yes he said He was Kreacher Pierson...He said people call him the Creepy guy"

Emily:"Creepy guy?He was called as the Thief..You couldn't trust him..So please if needed...And please take care of your stuffs... Don't trust him easily... The both of you might fall for his traps.."

*Naib's thoughts:I knew it!I couldn't trust him!I will also need to tell Eli!*

Emily:"I am telling you this because you see that gardener?..That gardener's name is Lisa Becky..And my name is Emily Dyer...Lisa knows Kreacher... Kreacher once tried to hurt Lisa..so this is why im warning you.."

Naib:"Thank you miss Emily,and also i would love to be your friend...May i be a friend of Lisa and yours?"

Emily:"Y-yes!It would be a pleasure to be your friend sir!"

Naib:"My name is Naib Subedar,Just call me Cenary or Naib...I need to go for now i guess see you soon.."

Emily:"See you soon too sir!And also be careful!"

•Emily waved happily as she made a friend after that she runned towards Lisa and said•

Emily:" did it Lisa,i have warned them..What should we do now?.."

Lisa:"Maybe let's rest for now and find our room..I just hope they don't get in trouble..."

                  ~End of Chapter 3~