friend ship

Kopa met vitani near a lake.
They played tag,and pinned(only vitani was able to pin Kopa,Kopa can't pin vitani,that made the adults recognise themselves.)and one day, they became close friends who dreamt of their cubs,reign."yahoo,pinned you".vitani said. Kopa liked vitani soomuch.
He ever slept with vitani, but he did sleep one time.
How Kopa met Vitani :
One fine day,Kopa woke up and bathed and even eat some breakfast,and rushed to dad.Dad, It's time to play, please,come"he said to his dad."but son,you see,I'm in work.so ,you better play with mom"he said."ok,mom,I'm coming..he yelled.
"What's up,dear,Nala asked Kopa."oooh, mommy,we'll play,here,right now,Kopa demanded."you see,dear, I can't play with you,but you can still go with zazu,she explained."well, okay,mom, Kopa rushed towards Zazu ."uncle zazu,you just check out dad,out there, he showed rafiki's tree.Zazu did what Kopa said.Kopa thought he was a free bird really,alone.But he wasn't. A tan lion cub was just checking up to him.she came to drink water.
Kopa's point of view :
"hey,who are you, I shouted.
The lioness cub was intact in beautyness, attractive,and I just had some one to play with. Yaahooo,I thought."I'm vitani,want some one to play,the lioness answered.
Did she just say she was to play with him????
"Yaahoooooooo," I yelled out.
Let's play in there,I said to her.I had  a crush on her.
Vitani's point of view :
Let's play in there,he said me.Well,he was just sooooo
Nice, beautiful, strong and kind than Kovu.Can Kopa be the king???,well,but I thought he would be the king because,I think he should be.cause,he's strongest, bestest, beautiful,kindest,lion I ever saw.We played every day here.I lied to zira,that I was hunting,well, that's not a lie,Kopa gave me big big fishes every day.He is so sweet.well,I just love him.
I love him.And I guess that he loved me because he saw me with affection.Even my mom never showed me affection.Kopa was the one who loves soooo truly.
I love him and I will let him know this one day..................