PHOTOGRAPH

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

it’s the only thing we take when we die

we keep this love in a photograph

Blake Gayle, a 30 year old, daughter of a god-and a queen  ㅡ the adopted older sister of Cassie Sandsmark. Her life growing up was never simple as she was raised similar to the famous yet lost Diana Prince. But one day she stops fighting crime and decides to be an international fashion designer and photographer making her name become known to the public. 

After the arrival of Kate Kane back in Gotham, it changed the way the demi-goddess acted as the two bumped into each other over a few times. As Kate seemed to end up in a few of the darked haired women. 

But when Gotham City finally has a new batsuit vigilante Blake decides to suit back up.  ㅡ But what happens when a woman who seems to enjoy quoting Wonderland tries to destroy Gotham from the inside out? Will the two heroes be able to stop her? Or will the fall be trying?

══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*══

Tessa Thompson. blake tela gayle

 blake tela gayle

 THIS BOOK IS DEDICATED TO: -MissSwan miaangulo2 MaharetKent69 angelic-forever SummerS844 LeaS4697 and the readers of Darkness. 

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

WARNINGS: mentions of death, violence, extreme-fluff, questioning moments, etc...

Once again I own nothing but my characters and plots. And All rights go to the creators of CW’s Batwoman and DC. 

Enjoy, love you! Xoxo - Rosemusic18