★彡

a/n: i did this on a slight impulse. mainly because i was bored, and we need more lumark in our lives. so this dumb idea came up in my head at 3am lmao. enjoy. -l <3

•october 8th, 2021

october 8th, 2021.
-yukhei and mark's date.

[🪐]

mark was sitting against the headboard of him and yukhei's shared bed, half-dressed, and a slight pout plastered on his lips. his bottom lip jutted out even further as he heard the distant sounds of the hair dryer turn off in the bathroom, signaling that yukhei had finished drying his hair.

the younger boy frowned slightly, as he was yet to finish getting ready. his legs slightly sprawled against the soft duvet covers, and he was only wearing a buttoned up dress shirt.

mark turned his gaze to yukhei's clothes that hung neatly on the dress hanger, and sighed. his outfit consisted of a black turtle neck along with a black long overcoat, a silver gucci belt, dark grey slacks, and some low-high doc martens.

the boy would be lying if he said the taller looked mediocre in that type of outfit. god yukhei looked absolutely stunning in anything he wore on his built and muscular body, that mark practically drools just thinking about it. yukhei's body proportions were no joke.

mark, truly, wanted to be like his lover yukhei, tall, keen, built, and confident to the point where anyone staring at him could feel intimidated by a quick glance in their direction. but unfortunately instead, he was stuck with his 5'9 and vulnerable self.

it was almost as if mark wanted to blame yukhei for being a whole 6'2 giant, but he knew that it was immature of him to do so.

but in retrospect, there were advantages to having such a massive hunk of a man as a boyfriend. mark, being the obviously, tinier boy, absolutely loved burying himself into the deep depths of yukhei's hard chest. he loved the feeling of yukhei's arms enclosing him, pulling him closer into his warmth.

it was like a feeling or symbolism of protection.

he felt protected.

yukhei did it as a sign of protection.

hence, the reason why mark thinks cuddling with yukhei is one of the best things ever.

mark assumes he is winning at life, in which he definitely is.

mark wasn't short, but he wasn't necessarily tall either, compared to yukhei anyway. he was average height.