Chapter Five

After that really weird encounter with Bigi and Taj I actually went and bought all the stuff Prince asked for. I actually bought 12 microphones because come on, I'm the clumsiest knife that's in the drawer, or something like that. And Prince is...Prince so he's bound to break maybe 3 so we gotta be safe.

I didn't buy the posters because Prince called and asked me not to. Which was great cause what kind of posters do you buy for a youtube channel where 3 guys sit and talk about movies?!

Oh and I've told my mom about the job and she was really excited for me because she knows how much I love Michael. She of course asked if I found a cute boyfriend and I of course said no because I didn't.

I walk back in and I see another guy I'm not familiar with talking to Taj, oh well. Before I could even start to look for Prince someone grabs my arm and I almost scream but I turn around to find Prince with an amused facial expression.
"Hey Alex."

I sigh "hey prince, so I got your stuff and I bought 12 microphones just in case we break 8."

He puts a hand on his chest "good call."

I laugh and he smiles and says "anyways what I grabbed you for actually is for you to see the set up all we need now is that great camera you just bought."

He starts pulling me and leads me towards a black table and sits behind it "so what do you think?" He asks and lifts his arms up.

I look look behind him and see a huge avengers thingy. " It looks great, nice background, although you might think about changing the table to a bigger one in the future."

Prince looks up thoughtfully " you know what you're right remind me to get a bigger table next time."

"Sure"

I hear voices coming towards me and I turn around and Prince gets up and stands beside me. I see Taj, bigi and the other guy coming towards us.

Prince waves and once they are in front of us he speaks "hey guys all we need to do now is to set up the camera and microphones." He looks at me who's looking at the unknown guy and realized something "oh shit you guys don't know each other Alex this is James Sutherland and James this is Alex, alex did you meet Taj already?" I nod.

Unknown guy named James holds his and out and I shake it " nice to meet you James." I smile politely.

Guy named James smirks "the pleasure is all mine, beautiful"

Before I even get the chance to blush, Bigi buds in "okay that's enough meeting and pleasure for one day." He says and looks at our hands which are still holding each other.

Taj laughs and walks towards the table and takes a seat. Bigi is still looking down at our hands and I let go. As soon as I do he walks away. James winks at me and I hear bigi speak again "I will poke someone's eye out because some people use their eyes to do what they're not supposed to."

Prince laughs out really loud and whispers "I think someone is jelly because they like someone."

I blush even though I don't know what he means.

Prince sits down and I turn to see that the microphones are set up. And I look in front of me and see the camera already set up.

"Wait who set up the camera?" James asked.

Bigi rolls his eyes "I don't know maybe if you weren't too busy flapping your eye at Alex you would know."

Prince, Taj and I try to suppress our laughs and James smirks at Bigi as if he's challenging him. All bigi does is frown.

"Hey Alex could you check if the camera works." I hear prince say

"Sure" I say and turn it on " its good."

"Oh great could you press the record button please?"

"Sure" I say again and before I press it Rachel and John pop up on either side of me. Looking closely at the camera. Haven't seen these 2 in a while.

I press the button and throw prince a thumbs up to let him know.

They then start with the intro. And talk about Endgame. Whilst I just stand there until I hear the words pizza.

Then prince turns to me "hey Alex could you get us some pizza? And grab a chair when you get back cause you're gonna get tired"

Not wanting to speak I just nod and throw a thumbs and leave to get three boxes of pepperoni pizza. And go back.

Once I am in front of them Bigi looks at me as if I'm his lifesaver and opens his mouth to say something but James beats him to it "thank you so much beautiful you're a lifesaver." He says and smirks.

Bigi rolls his eyes "hey James Sutherland, will you even get the time to eat the pizza that you're thanking her for considering how much you talk even though nobody is talking to you"

Prince and Taj burst into laughter (yes they turned into laughter) James smirks even harder and bigi rolls his eyes once again.

I hope they edit that out.

They continue with their review and say smart and funny things about the movie. Somethings they made me realize even after watching the movie a few hundred times. And I agree with Bigi, Hawkeye's haircut was really cool.

Welp they're wrapping up their video now and there's a lot of stuff to edit out.

They all stand up. Bigi and James look at each other for a moment before rushing towards me. Bigi is way faster and grabs my arm getting me off the chair I was sitting on while almost knocking down James who was next to me.

He leads me down a hallway before stopping and turns towards me " sorry about that I just needed to get you away from James."

I laugh and say "why?"

He looks away "don't question me." He says then looks at me again "hey could I get your number in case Prince wants you to do something for him but calls me to tell you to do it, you know"

I decide to mess with him a little and I make a serious face "but Prince has my number and he would call me, and plus I don't give my number out to strangers."

He looks disappointed but tries to hide it "oh cool."

I laugh "bigi dude I'm kidding of course you can have my number."

He smiles "you play too much." And he hands me his phone. I save the number as : Alex🤪

I hand him back his phone and he smiles at the name. I hear prince shouting my name. And I look at Bigi " well gotta go boss is calling."

He smiles "well bye, see you tomorrow"

"Bye!"

Wow interesting day