Chapter 1 - Why must you go?

There was laughing, giggling and two small children running around outside by the river.

"Aren't they adorable together?" A women sitting at a bench near the river with another woman across from her. "They get along so well," the woman said again.

"They sure do..." the other women spoke quietly, almost not heard over the giggling of the children, "Kushina..." the woman spoke to the red haired woman in front of her.

The said women turned to look at her best friend, "What is, Mikoto?" she spoke at the black haired women with a questioning look on her face.

Mikoto looked at the children, admiring there happy faces, before looking back to her best friend with a frown. "We are moving from Japan to America..." she spoke just above a whisper so that her friend could hear.

Kushina was silent for a moment trying to process the news she has just recived. "Your moving?" she spoke quitely looking at her friends sadden expression.

"I'm sorry, my husband wishes to bulid his company by traveling around a bit," Mikoto couldn't look at her friend anymore. She turned to look at the children playing, a small smile creeped on her face but then frowned, knowing that her daughter won't be able to have this happiness for long.

"I understand, but will you guys ever come back?" Kushina asked after a long pause. She didn't know how to feel about this. Her son was just about to lose his only friend.

Mikoto turned to look at her friend noticing that her head is down looking at the floor. Mikoto knew she was upset, she didn't need to say it her actions spoke clearly to her.

"I don't know when we will come back," she said then grabbed her friend's hands making her look up at her, their eyes meeting each other, "..but we will come back someday," she gave a reassuring smile to her red head friend.

Kushina smiled as well, hoping what she said was true, and that she would keep her promise to come back, not only for her, but for her son as well.

They were silent for a couple of minutes before deciding to leave, "Naruto! Sayuri! Come on its time to to home," both the women yell to their kids.

"Coming!" both of the children yelled back at their mothers running towards them. The little boy ran into his mothers legs and hugged her, while the little girl jumped to be catch by her mother's warm embrace.

"We have to get going, say goodbye to Naru-kun, Sayuri" Mikoto spoke to her daughter.

"Bye Naru-kun, bye Auntie!" the little girl said giggling before walking away with her mother.

"Bye Sayu-chan!" the little boy waved goodbye as well as his mother.

"Well lets go home now, Naruto" she said grabbing her sons hands and walking with him, "Your father is about to come home, we need to prepare dinner, will you help me?" she asked her son.

"Yes! I help kaa-san!" the boy said while kushina just giggled at her son's cuteness.

A week later,

"And thats everything" Mikoto's husband spoke after packing their things to leave Japan. Though they stopped by the Uzumaki's home because Sayuri didn't wanna leave without seeing her best friend.

When they got there the little girl went running from the car to the door and tripped just as soon as the door opened revealing her best friend.

Sayuri was caught by her best friend, "Woah! Sayu-chan, be careful you almost fell!" her friend scolded her but then hugged her.

Sayuri hugging him back not wanting to let go, even if she was 5, she understood what her parents have told her. They were leaving for a business trip for a couple of 'days'. Not knowing that those days mean't years.

"Sis, come on let go of Naruto" her older brother said sweat dropping, " you are practically suffocating him."

Sayuri knew that she was holding him tightly, and she knew she should let go. But she felt like if she let go, she would be lost as if no one was there she could hold.

Both family's looked at the children hugging, they all knew how this was going to turn out but what they didn't know, was that this one little thing would change their lives...

Sayuri had to be practicality dragged back into the car, since she didn't want to let go of Naruto, lets say.. She had a tantrum...a big one.

But since then, they haven't seen each other ever again.

A couple of years later

Being sperated took a big inpact on Sayuri, she lost complete trust to her family for lieing to her about only being gone for a couple of days from Japan.

"I HATE YOU! ALL OF YOU!" A girl about the age of 14 yelled to her brother as well as the rest of her family. She ran upstairs and closed the door.

Crying could be heard for the rest of the night. 'What did i ever do to diserve this...when will i go back...' She looked at her drawer. She slowly got up, she stumble a bit, she walked slowly towards the drawer.

She pulled the first drawer out, a picture, a picture of someone who was dear to her. Tears fell on the photo...You could tell, that the poor girl...was hurt.

"I'll find you one day...Naruto"

____________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter but i liked how i ended it, anyways what do you think? I wanna change it a bit and give it a more interesting feel to it, ya know? So i hope you enjoy this remake if "Mine" You can check it out if you want but it makes no sense whatsoever, which is why i'm making this story :>