Chapter 1

"Let's go!"

"Position yourselves!"

We all got our earpiece and got out of the van. We hurriedly position ourselves, because time is always precious in this kind of event.

I position myself where all I can see the enemy, and analyze all of them. And I heard all of them saying,

"Ready".

I spoke. "Front door 30. 10 each in left, right and middle. All have guns. Backdoor 50. All equipped. That's all. Move."

They all said, "Roger", and start to slip through. I saw a man ready to shoot my comrade, but before he can pull the trigger, I pulled mine first and hit his head.

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

I continuously hit the enemy, assisting them from afar.

We surrounded the area and completely cleared the outside. In just a second, I saw enemy going out. They got shocked and start to report in their walkie talkie. I pulled the trigger fast and kill the others.

All snipers wiped them, pronto.

I estimated the time outside. 21 minutes. We finish the outside in 21 minutes.

"Go in. Now." I said to the Team who's down there, waiting for signal to go in. I look inside through the window to know what they are doing and everything seems fine.

"S1 to 5, check the surroundings. Make sure that no one escapes your eyes." They all replied.

I continued to observe the people inside. They have knives, swords, guns, and any kind of equipment in their hands. Others just use their body to fight. There's even one on one, like this one. I see Lana kicked the man in his guts and kicked his hand that holds a knife. I look in the other direction and saw an enemy lying down, getting the gun to shoot my comrade in the back.

I pulled the trigger, the glass broke and the man lying in the floor got boomed. Headshot.

I looked at Kevin, the one who'll get shot in the back if I'm not here.

Napasapo siya sa kanyang noo at alam ko kung bakit. Iyon ay sa kadahilanang may nakalusot sakanya.

"S Leader. S1, surrounding clear." I heard in my earpiece. Maya-maya ay sumunod na ang iba na mag-report.

We waited for a while, while the team outside are on guard. Us.

Habang naghihintay kami matapos ang inside team, may kumanta na narinig namin sa earpiece.

"Sa susunod~ na habang buhay ayyyy~ hay ayy~ Ohh uhhh uhhh~" May isang kumakanta sa team ko at may nakisabay pang kumanta, tapos may humuni at nag rap pa nga.

"Grabe, pwede na kayong magpa-concert."

May tumawa, "Totoo, Leader? Matagal ko nang pangarap 'yon, Leader eh."

May isa pang nagsalita. "Boploks, ikaw lang taga huni. Wala ka ngang gaanong inambag. Panget mo."

"Bobloks ka din. Gumanda kaya lalo pakinggan dahil sa huni ko. Mas panget ka, ulol."

Nagpatuloy ang bangayan nang dalawa at ang iba ay tumatawa. Sigurado ako, kung wala kami sa misyon ngayon, nag-sisigawan na 'yan. Alam nila na hindi pwede maingay sa misyon, dahil kung maingay ka, mababawasan ang pagka-alerto mo. Mapatay ka pa.

"Area, Team. Be alert while talking."

"Yes, Leader." Sabi nilang lahat. Tumahimik saglit nang nagsalita ako. Dahil tinitignan muna nila ulit yung lugar nila. Maya-maya ay may nag-usap nanaman.