𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚.

"who do you serve for as an ackerman?" breathing laboriously, you tried getting out for the thousandth time, screaming and groaning.

"i serve to no one," you stated, tongue tasting the lies when you spoke. the man infront of you cried out in a jokingly manner as the other grabbed pliers, already threatening you, disgusted seeing you sat in a chair with bruises located everywhere on your body.

the torture chamber was the last thing you wanted, that chair from head to toe was spiked by triangular thick blades that penetrated you everytime you were pushed down onto the seat. from the start of nails pulling out everytime you call the name. you were left with one hand that barely survived.

you begged and sometimes beseeched the soldiers to end your misery. the blunt chains now felt like it was sharpened, tying it tightly with your feet onto the knife-like carved iron.

the only source of light was the oil lamp that dimly lit the entire small squared room, it engulfed all the directions and slowly gets fader when it travels far. though, the illumination however, never made your eyes see clearly as day. the only thing you remember in that room is your slanted shadow and the devils that tormented you.

"so you're telling lies now?" you whimpered at the voice, slowly going back to your memories of when the people lied and despised you constantly, even breaking millions of promises, so you lied back.

you shook your head, not trying to scream, "i..don't know who i serve for," you said under your breath and shrugged, showing your hopeful eyes gone from the world after being in agony for four years straight.

the pliers and the chair afflicted you, scared to lie so you kept your mouth shut, only showing them your awful screams and shouts as an answer to the question. but you could only respond to one, "who do you serve for?" and that too, is the only lie you could tell.

"no one," you muttered, your head hanging low, the head that had been held up high to face the world, hung low. your perspective of the humans and the world changed drastically after being captured by the soldier devils.

"do you know reiner braun?" the spoken words left you in a trauma, your body now moving left to right vigorously, not caring the sharp needle-like feeling was piercing into you.

"bertholdt hoover?" you aggressively shook your head, your arms left tied up on the arms of the chair, you had the urge to pull your hair off by the sudden question. "ah.." you sobbed out, the sudden image that you visualized in your brain left you speechless. the screams of your own comrade before getting eaten left you in a state of shock and severe trauma.

"annie leonhardt?" another jolt came as you let out a scream of forgiveness, begging the man that stood infront of you to stop mentioning the names that left scars in your memory.

"please..i-i beg for your forgiveness," you wanted to get out of the place, pulling hard to get out of the hell you've been through. your long hair that was always tied, fell onto your shoulders, getting longer and more damper from the layers of sweat that covered.

"so you do remember," the man scoffed. you saw a glimpse of his badge and well enough, he was from the military police.

not saying a word, you calmed down from the blaring silence that went into your head but you would later flinch when a sudden door opened unexpectedly.

"did she say anything?" levi questioned, hearing his footsteps walking towards you. the scowl he had, never left your mind as you sniffle at yet another terrifying experience. the soldier then threw the pliers away and saluted before him, feeling as scared as you which angered you.

"n-no captain, all she did was lie,"
"lie about what?"
"she said she doesn't know who she serves for,"

you respired, awfully feeling dizzy from the whole thing while your body weakened in exhaustion. your head was pure mess with blood splattered everywhere in every memory you could encounter. and that dejected feeling left you in a sorrowful reality.

the smell of your own blood never fail to make it nauseating for you and some soldiers. you even get tormented by it for vomiting whatever food that was nourishment for you.

"hey," the captain spoke, kicking the chair which made you wince. "weeks away from now, you'll be in your hometown, you excited?" the little surprise still made you despondent. the sarcasm in levi's words were enough to make you threatened by him but you still met his eyes.

"i..i am," your mouth made courage for you to speak, not believing anything he was announcing to you but you responded to him anyway.

"good, then you're free,"