𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚.

pain.

screams were muffled with cloth pushed down into your throat. four more nails left still untouched. not only that, but your body, blades piercing into you, never having a way to relax to such inescapable torture.

"who do you serve for, yvonne? this is your last day in this room, we should atleast get some statements out of ya, yeah?" you couldn't move, you didn't want to. his sneer left you mortified, breath shaking, choking on the cloth you had been using as a mechanism to cope the pain.

you started shouting, tears running down, mixing in with your blood as he threatened to pull one last nail. you yelled even more louder trying to get their attention. "what was that?" he snarled like an animal as he forcefully pulled out a nail. three more nails left.

the soldier's ears were about to burst with your blaring screams and the cloth, the useless cloth that never had prevented your voice of desperation to soften. you cried out, your wrists bruised as it was tied with chains now on your back.

"er..a.." you said exhaustingly with the piece of cloth still stuck in your mouth. the soldier froze and got closer to you, your reflex was to flinch. "say that again," he demanded, throwing the pliers away from you and removed the damn thing stuck in your mouth.

your eyes slowly failed to get you wide awake, fatigue exhausted you whole. your breathing getting more even as it felt like you were numb to the whole thing.

"hey," a slap echoed throughout the chamber, your chin getting dragged to meet the soldier, "what did you say?" tongue tasting your blood, you finally threw up infront of him. your words turned into actually vomit, getting the food out of you.

his nasty gags and curses left his tongue, getting even more angry than he should be. and with that you chuckled. unexpectedly. his gaze burned onto your head as you looked down and laughed.

"why..the hell are you laughing?" his statement was building up in fury, hand raising up, wanting to slap you again but you stopped what you were doing.

"eren.." you mumbled, getting ready for his impact that would have screwed your brains out. but he only hummed in surprise.

"i serve for.."

he stepped back when you looked up.

"eren jaeger,"

let's keep this one chapter short, shall we?