So Far Away

I was sitting on the couch in my small apartment. I was just watching tiktoks on my phone. I scrolled slowly through my boyfriend's tiktok account. I watched him dance to stupid tiktok songs and lip sync to his phone camera during POVs. His bright blue eyes as innocent and beautiful as ever.

I hadn't seen him in weeks. He lives in LA, I like in Virginia. He comes to visit every once in awhile, his last visit was two weeks ago. It's killing me not seeing him, I miss his smile and everything about him. I stopped scrolling as I was caught up in the thought of him. I missed him and I really needed to see him again.

I was pulled out of my thoughts, back to reality, when my phone buzzed. It was a text from my best friend, Rebecca.

Beccs❤: Hey! Wanna come to the mall with me?!

Ally👑: Yeah sure Beccs. Let me get ready.

Beccs❤: Be there in 30.

I jumped up off the couch to get ready. I ran to my room, not taking to long to pick what to wear. I've known Rebecca for years, she's my sister and I don't have to try around her. I put on pair of ripped mom jeans and the blue hoodie Tristan left at my place. I threw on vans and started on my makeup. I don't usaully wear much makeup, just some mascara and lip gloss mostly. I grab my phone and wallet, putting them into a purse (one of those backpack purse things).

I heard my door unlock, open and close again. "I'm home bitch!" Rebecca screams as she walks in. She has a key to my place and can walk in whenever she wants. I walked out into the living room to see her sitting on my couch, her feet propped up on my coffee table. She was scrolling through her phone, standing up quickly when I walked in. She ran over to me and hugged me, "I've missed you." She said, excitedly. Her hug getting tighter, "Becca I can't breath." I said, raising for air. She apologized and pulled away.

She was wearing a cute crop top and shorts. Her blond curls in a messy bun on the top of her head. Those bright green eyes of hers glowing as they do, when she's happy. She grabbed my hand and started rushing me out to her car.

*time skip. After mall hang out.*
Me and Beccs hung out for a few hours. We went to the mall, got food, and talked. It was fun, as it always is with her. I unlocked my door slowly, I had this weird feeling something was about to happen. I just shook it off and walked in, taking off my shoes. I locked the door behind me and heard a swift shifting motion.

It was dark, I couldn't see anything so I went to turn on a lamp. I finally found it and turned it on. A bright light illuminated from it, brightening the room. I turned around and saw him. He was standing in the middle of my living room in jeans and a t-shirt, the usual Tristan attire. I was frozen for a second, staring into his eyes, the vivid blue prominent against the nude shade of my apartments walls.

I came to my senses about a minute into this staring contest. I run across my apartment toward him. I jump into his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck. His arms simultaneously wrapped around my waist, holding onto me, keeping my feet only inches from the ground. His fluffy brown hair tickling my face as I nuzzled my head into his neck.

"Hey princess. How are you?" He says, calmly. His voice just as deep and hot as I remembered it.

"I just missed you T." I hummed quietly into his neck. He chuckled quietly. The pleasing sound ringing in my ears. His sent filling my nostrils, as well as my body, with peace.

He placed my feet on the floor lightly. His hands reaching up to cup my face. He pulled my face to his and kissed me. His soft pink lips moving lightly in sync with mine. It's been so long since I've endured this feeling and I missed it. I smiled into the kiss as he pulled away. I wasn't done so I pulled him by the collar of his shirt, attaching my lips to his again. This kiss rougher and more passionate than the last. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I allowed him in, our tounges fighting for dominance. He won, obviously. His tongue explored my mouth as his hands explored the rest of me. His hands moved to my ass, he squeezed it slightly, making me moan into the kiss.

"jump" he stated, dominatly. I submitted to him easily, I loved it when he talked to me like this. I t made me wet and I only wanted him even more. When I jumped he caught me and my legs wrapped around his waist. His hands under my butt for support. He walked about a foot foward, pushing me against the glass window that lead to my balcony. I tugged on his shirt, he got the memo and lifted it up over his head. I felt down his toned abs as he pulled the sweatshirt over my head, revealing my black lace bra, kissing down my neck. He found my soft spot easily making me moan, "omg T....."

"You like that princess? " he asked, his voice husky now. I was so filled with the perfection of this moment I couldn't speak, so I nodded. He smirked as he kissed up my neck to my jawline, then to my ear, "Use your words, or this stops here. " he whispers, suductively. He continues kissing my neck, leaving hickies. "F-f-fuck that feels amazing " I moan quietly. I could feel him smirk into my neck. He moved us again, toward my bedroom, as we made out some more.

He plopped me, softly, down on my bed before hovering over me. He kissed down my chest leaving wet kisses all the way to the waistband of my jeans. He unbuttoned and unzipped them, pulling them off sowly. He was teasing me. "Please T. I need you." I begged as he rubbed my soaking panties. He moved his face toward mine again, "Looks like someone's needy. " he said in a fake whiny voice. He unskilled my bra before pecking my lips and moving back down to my heat. He pulls my panties down slower than he did my pants. He ran his finger up my slit. "Shit." I moaned.

He spread my legs and kissed my inner thighs getting closer to my heat. "T, please. Just do it." I moaned. He smirked before leaving a single kiss on my clit. "Just fuck me already T. " I moaned. This must have sent him over the edge because he started to mouth fuck my cunt so good. His tongue swirling around my clit making my scream his name. I played with my breasts watching my ear me out like I was the last meal he was ever gonna eat. He flicked his tongue in the most perfect way, my body started to convulse. I was almost at my climax and he knew that because he stopped. When his mouth left my heat, I felt empty. He came back up and kissed me, making my taste myself. "You taste so good babygirl." He moaned as he started to take of his pants and boxers.

He reached into my nightstand for a condom and hands it to me. I rip it open with my teeth and role it into his hard dick. "You ready baby?" He asks. I pull him into a kiss instead of answering. I feel his tip tease my entrance. I moan at this small movement as he teasing me with his dick. "Tristan, please." I moan and he slowly penetrates my entrance .

Inch after inch and he's finally fully indie of me. He's starts thrusting slowly, making me moan out loud. I was in pure bliss. He picked up his pace, "You feel so good!" He moaned, moving his hips faster, back and forth. Soon the whole room was filled with our moans. I could feel that knot in my stomach, I was close. "I'm almost there!" I screamed, "Me too baby!" He moaned.

I couldn't hold it anymore, I came around him. Almost on command I felt his condom get warm as he realised in it. I couldn't breath. He fell down next to me as we both tried catching our breaths. We layed there in silence for a minute before he got up, pulling on his boxers. I put on my underwear and his shirt as he climbed back into bed. I played my head on his chest, feeling his heart rate trying to slow.

"I love you T." I whispered tracing his abs.

"I love you much more Alyssa." He whispered, softly. Kissing my forehead as I drifted off. He fell asleep soon after me.

Authors Note
First ever smut, no judgment