PILOT

Tic

Tok

Tic

Tok

............
.
...
.......

"So what have you been doing now, you green bastard?" Tommy asked.

"............"

He stayed quiet for the time tommy stand there.

"So your not talking huh?" He quirked a brow at him.

"......"

He still stayed quiet.

It was starting to annoy him already and Tommy doesn't like it. He started getting tired of him being quiet instead of talking.

*Makes angry child noises* "Aarrgghhh why are you so hard to talk too?!" Tommy yelled in anger.

"......."

" What?! Are you staying quiet now that I'm more superior than you?! Wow! And you supposed to be "The great Dream". Maybe is because you have nothing and I have everything!" Tommy said in quite frustrated and cocky tone to the man infront of him.

"........."

"Tch pathetic" Tommy turned his face away from him crossing his arms.

"Oi Dream you have a new visitor! Tommy I expect you to leave the cell now ." Sam yelled outside the cell.

"Fine." Tommy replied and turned his face to Dream giving him an emotionless glare. Tommy scoffs at that.

"Good say goodbye to Dream and leave. I'm gonna go and help the next visitor."

"Tch your lucky this time. But you better watch your back cause karma will come and bite you back." Tommy said as he stood up and started to turn around and walk out of the cell leaving Dream there hanging in chains. Covered in his own blood with walls showing blood and chalk markings to the days he's been there. And left with a broken glass shards from the clock scattered in the prison cell... leaving Dream to bleed. For the next person to do the same.

He was soon freed out of prison for a short period time to be with his former friends after his request to Bad. They had a few days together till one day, He disappeared no one saw him again. They thought he was back at the prison.
But that will be their regret.

1 years later after .... (present time)

Tic

Tok

Tic

Tok

1 gold clock

Tic

2 journals

..........

Tok

And 3 books

Tic

Sounds familiar to you Kassandra?

:'(