꧁24꧂

Leta sat in the Slytherin common room on the couch, flicking through a Charms textbook with her feet up on the arm of the chair and picking at a packet of exploding bonbons. A figure let out a huff as they collapsed on the armchair opposite her. They then let out another dramatic huff which made Leta out her book down and turn her head to look at the person, a unimpressed look on her face.

"Yes?" She asked Regulus who threw his legs up on a nearby table. "Have you been training for Quidditch?" He asked the girl who sat up, put her feet down on the floor and crossed her arms. "Does it look like I have been?" She asked the boy sarcastically, making him glance down at the packets of sweets on the floor and chair. Regulus tutted and rolled his eyes at the girl who picked her book back up.

"You better start, its Slytherin vs Ravenclaw and their seeker is quite good." Regulus said, standing up and taking a bonbon which Leta lifted to her mouth. She furrowed her eyebrows at the boy as he picked up the other packet of the sweets and put them in his pocket after throwing one up and in the air and catching it in his mouth.

"Then shouldn't you be training?" She asked the boy in a frustrated voice as she picked up her book and made her way to her dorm. The boy shook his head, his cheeks full of the bonbons before shutting his dorm door behind him.

                                         ༒
The Slytherin girl tapped on her nails as clicked her tongue, looking around her candle lit room. She felt an urge to get up so she did just that, quietly making her way to the window and leaning against it, looking up at the pale silver moon above.

There was something about full moons that Leta loved, they just looked so mysterious and calming. Her arms which crossed as her elbows kept her up on the windowsill she looked up into the dark night.

She became slightly dizzy and felt like she needed some fresh air so she swung her jacket over her shoulders and put on her shoes before leaving the common room, making her way away from the dungeon.

                                          ༒
James held the Marauder's Map tightly in his hands as he watched the names move around the castle. He sat alone on his dorm since it was Remus's time of the month. He would of joined them however he had Quidditch practice and Remus said he could stay and get some sleep.

"Leta?" He said, sitting up and running his finger along the Slytherin's name which made their way outside. Suddenly the name stopped in the middle of hallway and stopped moving. James waited for the name to move again but it didn't and stay stilled.

Worried, he left the common room and made his way to the corridor, map in hand as he did so. He finally reached the name and when he looked up his blood ran cold.

Leta lay on the floor, her dark covering her face as she lay on her side on the cold, stone floor. Her chest moved up and down slowly making James let out a sigh of relief. He ran to the girls side and spun her over on her back. She had a small cut on her forehead which made blood flow down onto the floor.

He lifted up her chin to make sure her airway was clear and he picked her up in his arms. She slowly opened her eyes which drifted around the boy's face. "James?" She asked, looking around confused, her speech slightly slurred. He hurried her to the hospital wing where he stayed by her side as Madam Pomfrey cared for her.

                                          ༒
"Fucking hell, my head." She muttered, holding her head as she sat up in the bed however when she looked around she realised she wasn't in her bed. James sat by the bedside, his thumb running over her hand as Madam Pomfrey rushed over. "Where am I?" She asked the messy haired boy.

"Mr Potter found you unconscious on the floor, you are okay now. I am to believe the reasons was you tripped over and fell face first." She began to explain to the girl, passing her a few potions to help with the headache she had sustained. "You just need rest." She finished, watching as the girl nodded and pushed herself out of bed, James rushing after her to help her but she refused.

                                          ༒
"I'm fine James." She continued to protest as James tried to get her to support herself against him. "Honestly," She muttered to herself as she shook her head. "Then rest in my room, please." He pleaded with the Slytherin, cupping her hands into his making her look into his hazel eyes.

She let out a sigh of defeat as she nodded, chucking as the boy fist bumped the air. He then helped her to the common room and up into his bed, covering her with a blanket.

                                        ༒
She lay in his bed, occasionally pulling the covers to her nose which smelt like James. "Honey I'm home!" He sang loudly as she opened up his door with a mug in hand. "I made you a coffee, did you take your Aspirin?" He asked her, handing her a hot mug which he had gotten from the kitchen.

She nodded as she took a sip of the coffee, putting on the bedside table and sitting up as James sat on the end of the bed. She moved up and pulled the blanket back, patting on a empty space beside her. James thought for a moment before moving up to sit beside her, putting an arm around her shoulder as she pulled the blanket over him.

She then rested her head on his chest, listening to his heart which steadily beat in a rhythm which made her almost fall asleep. His head rested on her dark hair after kissing her forehead, both watching as their fingers interlocked on top of the covers.

                                     ༒
The two sat like that for a while, occasionally yawning as James explained his parents and how Sirius came to live at his, comparing the story Regulus told her. Suddenly the door swung open and a tall boy walked in, a small candle in his hand to light the dark room.