Deep sweet dreams - 3

Jungkook walked to the room at the end of the hall and opened the door.

"This is your room."

He said and let her go inside the room with her luggage.

"Thank you so much for understanding."

She said and bowed to him in respect and gratitude.

"I'm Park Y/n."

She said and extended her hand towards Jungkook.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook."

He said accepting her hand which made her smile slightly.

"Y/n ssi, Can we talk?"

To which Y/n furrowed her eyebrows in confusion yet she agreed to him.

"Sure."

●●●●●

"Here."

Jungkook gave her a hot chocolate as he stood beside her, still maintaining a good distance.

Y/n took a sip and turned towards Jungkook.

"What do you want to talk, Jungkook shi?"

"How did you end up in upstairs?"

Jungkook asked as he looked at her eyes straightly.

Maintaining his stern yet soft gaze towards her.

"I came to the palace and opened the door and walked into the palace. I just wandered around to find anything that can help my research. So, I eventually made my way to upstairs."

"When I went there, it was pitch dark inside even though it's sunny outside.I tried my phone flashlight and went inside to search."

Y/n continued as Jungkook listened attentively to her.

●●●●●

Y/n slowly walked inside the room silently observing things in the room.

The things are all so old. Someone can easily tell that it belongs to ancient times.

As she was observing the room, she heard a rustle of sound coming towards the direction where the bed is placed.

She turned towards it and saw someone squirming under the blanket.

She slowly made her way to the bed and reached to pull the blanket.

That's when she felt someone crossing behind her in speed of light.

She immediately turned around blowing her flash light only to see nothing.

She sighed in relief and turned around.

She screamed loud at the sudden horror sight and passed out there.

The witch laughed and grabbed Y/n's hair who is lying on the ground unconscious.

She lifted her up by grabbing her hair, smirking.

"Wait till the next friday when the blue moon comes. At that day, I'll bring you all a ruthless death and gain my power back."

She said and put her down harshly from her hold making a loud thud.

And vanished from the place.

And then Jungkook opened the room and saw Y/n lying there unconscious.

●●●●●

"You saw it for yourself that it's so dangerous. Then why are you going to stay here?"