chapter 1

Elliot POV

Finally its my third year at the hell hole you people call school.

I was going to go back to enjoy my beauty sleep but sadly that never happened cause just as i close my eye my alarm start got off play my favorite song Don't by Ed Sheeran.

I got out of bed and walked to bathroom,taking my sweet time. I turned the shower on and wait until the water is warm.After check the water temperature, i jumped in letting it relax my muscles.

After finishing with my shower, i walk to my closet and picked out a Black skinny jeans,White v-neck shirt,and black beanie.I back to the bathroom to brush my teeth 13times and brush my shoulder length hair before puting my beanie on and walked to the kitchen to eat breakfast before taking the elevator downstairs to the kitchen that's for guests over for dinner considering my house is a 8 story house.

Going to the front door i put my black and white adidas on along with my leather jacket and ray bans.Grabbing my car key to my green camero with two black stripes starting from the trunk to the hood.I walked outside,to my car and put my bookbag in the passenger seat.

Getting in the drivers seat, i start the car and zoomed off.

******************************

As i enter the parking lot see everybody looking at my car probably wondering who it is.Its a good think i got tinted Windows to no one will see me.Either way i will look different since i started street fighting,street racing, and lifting weights and got muscles during the summer.

I got the car and sat at the hood of my car waiting for my bestfriends,Rose and Shane, to come.While waiting for them i look around and see all the girls had pull their shirt down, pull up their skirt,fixed their hair and put on some makeup.

"Desperate much" I thought to myself chuckling

"ELLIOT" yell a scream that can only belong to one person...........Rose.

I turned around to see Rose runnig towards me with her arms wide open and Shane walking with a girl with his arms around her shoulder.

After hearing my name i hear people gasped.

"That's Elliot?"

"Wow he is H to the O to the T"

"Yeah like why would like he like that loser?"

"Hey Elliot long time see" a familiar voice said behind me.Spinning around i came face to face with David and Cole.And let me tell you they haven't change on bit.

"I can see that and i probably have my reasons to not see u a long time." I told him

"And what are they ?" David asked

"You don't wanna know" i answer. I was hoping he would give up but i guess not.

"I guess I'm going to beat it out of you like old times" he said cracking his knuckles.

"I wouldn't do that if i was you" i warned him

"Your not going to beat me, even if you was a street fighter u wouldn't beat me" he said and Cole agreed with him.

"He wouldn't be able to but I would" said a deep husky voice

We all turned around and see Nathaniel Colton. Nathaniel is the Coral Ridge High School 18 year old 6'3 star quarterback and the school feared bad boy along with both his friends, Jace and Jason.

I blush and looked away when I saw Nathaniel stare at me with pure lust in his eyes. I looked at him and took in how he looks. He was wearing a white tight v neck shirt that makes his muscles pop out with a leather jacket over it paired with a navy blue skinny and combat boots.I trail my eyes down and see his pants was hanging dangerously low then slowly trail my eyes back up and see his muscle flex then look at his eyes and blush when I realize he caught me checking him out.

"Like what you see?" He asked me smirking

"Yes" I said truthfully then smirk when I saw the shock look on his face

"Can we keep them?" Jace and Jason asked Nathaniel in unison

We laugh feeling peaceful after realizing David and Cole ran away

"You guys can keep them but I keep him" Nathaniel said smirking again while he point to Rose Shane and the girl then point to me

I blushed and walk away giggling hearing them laugh at me

Looks like my junior year isn't gonna be bad as I thought it would be I thought smiling