Twenty twooo🔗.

ᘔᗴᗰOᖇᗩ

"Oh my fuckin-" I took a deep breath. I was tryin' to find somethin' to wear. All of a sudden I felt like I ain't have no clothes and nobody was lettin' me go to the mall. They said I was thinkin' too much.

"Alae." Sim came out of the bathroom and grabbed my face, "Calm yo li ass down, dress like you would any other day, don't go out cho way fa this lady." He told me for the seventh time and I said fuck it.

I went and picked out a sweat suit, my ones, and called it a day. "Bag or no bag?" I asked. "Shidd bag, you ain't makin me carry all yo shit today." He shook his head makin' me kiss my teeth. "If I said you was then you was." I finished puttin' on my shoes. I sprayed myself down, grabbed my initial necklace, slapped my watch on and was on my way.

"Come get me right quick." He threw his phone and I caught it. "Boy you is not cuteeee, stay talmbout a picture." I pushed him out the way and went outside.

"Yal hea ha li uglass hatin on me? Fat nose ass hurry up." He said, makin' my jaw drop because he ain't even have to go that hard. "Pick a pose and stick wit it please."

"Okay go get cho jacket and lemme get one wit it on," I told him and he did a nigga run and went and got it

"Okay go get cho jacket and lemme get one wit it on," I told him and he did a nigga run and went and got it. "Okay."

Fine ass, I thought as I looked at the picture

Fine ass, I thought as I looked at the picture. "Why you so ugly?" I handed him back his phone. "Same reason you is, and gimme kiss,"he pulled me back. "Anotha one," he smirked. "Ight one mo." He moved his hands from my waist, to my neck, almost made me say fuck this lunch.

"Okay cuz you gone get some started," I pushed at his chest and went back in the house. "Best, it's the ass fa me." Mila gay ass bit her lip, comin' to me. "Jamila do not start cho shit." I laughed and Sim just looked her up and down.

"Don't be worryin bout ha ass nigga," he jumped at her and she did a delayed flinch, pretendin' like she was scared. "This was my baby first, somebody betta tell his ass." She knocked his cap off.

"I heard no lies," I laughed and went to get me a bag of chips or somethin'.

"They bein gay again?" Mar came back in the room and I flipped him off while laughin'. "Yal gone leave us be, why I tasted it before you did," I drunk some water and both their jaws dropped while I'm strugglin' to keep my laugh in.