OPPA!!! (CHAPTER-3)

PREVIOUS PART:-

We finished our dance and got back to our seats as students cheered for us "How was it?" I asked as Jisso eonni said "You guys killed it!!" and we all laughed the class went well as everyone danced and enjoyed and soon bell ranged and we all started heading out someone called me

"Y/N!!" 

                                                                                   YOUR POV:-

"Y/N!!" someone shouted as I was heading out of dance room and saw BamBam oppa "OPPA!!" I shouted exited as it's been a while since we last met. "How have you been princess?" He asked as he hugged me " I am fine oppa what are you doing here?" I asked curiously because he was in Busan and now he is in Seoul and also in my school " Actually me and the boys will be studying in this school from tomorrow" He exclaimed as I jumped in excitement "Wah! really??" I asked as he nodded. Well you guys are curious right how I knew him well he is my step-brother's or you can say ex step-brother's bestfriend. "Umm? Y/N who is he?" asked Lisa eonni "Eonni he is BamBam oppa my ex stepbrothers bestfriend" I said and her mouth formed an 'O'. "Ok y/n we will see you tomorrow bye!!" said Jennie eonni and four of them waved there hands and walked further "Bye!" I said and turned to BamBam oppa "Oppa so where are the others?" I asked him "Well they are at the dorm settling things as we shifted last week" he said and nodded and we walked outside to the exit but I felt someone was staring at me but I shrugged and started walking ahead.

  BTS POV:-

 We were walking outside when we heard someone calling y/n's name wall turned our head that way as y/n shouted  "OPPA!!" she spoke "Oppa??" said Jungkook "Ya! Jungkookie we can hear her calling him oppa" said Taehyung getting a smack from Jungkook " I know Hyung but I am not telling I am asking" "Ooo is that so you should tell me first" Taehyung said and smiled innocently and others were so done with his weird behavior as Jimin was about to say something that guys sentence made us shock.  "How have you been princess?" he spoke as he hugged her "Ugh! why is he hugging him" Jungkook mumbled "What are you mumbling kook" said Taehyung "Nothing Hyung" he said "Is he her boyfriend?" asked Yoongi Hyung making all of us shocked cause he never takes interest in anything except food and sleep "How can we know?" Namjoon said gazing on her "Aish let's go dad called me and asked us to come home fast" jin hyung said and we all nodded and got in car to go home.

YOUR POV:-

I walked out as bid a goodbye to BamBam oppa and suddenly mom called me "Hello?" "Hello honey where are you?" she asked me "I am on my way mom why?" "Can you come home fast I want to tell you something" she said and I spoke "Ok mom!" I said and hung up the phone I took my bike and head back to home.

WHAT Y/N'S MOM WANTS TO TELL HER? WHY BTS'S DAD CALLED THEM? WANT TO KNOW STAY CONNECTED BYE~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE;

HEY GUYS!!😍. I AM NOT TRYING TO SPREAD HATE ON ANY OF THE K-POP IDOLS. THIS IS JUST A FANFIC WHICH IS MY IMAGINATION AND THIS CHAPTER WAS ABOUT TO COME TOMMORW BUT I POSTED IT TODAY CAUSE I WAS EXITED!!!🖤 COMMENT AND TELL ME DO YOU LIKED IT OR NOT?? THANK YOU!! SO MUCH FOR READING THIS AND SUPPORTING ME BYE!! GUYS STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY AND NEXT PART WILL COME SOON. SORRY THIS PART WAS SMALL BUT NEXT ONE WILL BE BIG BYE!!

REGARD~~

AUTHOR SAM

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤