𝟩𝟩 | 𝖨𝖲𝖲𝖴𝖤𝖲

"TELL HIM DEV

"TELL HIM DEV." J-Rock nudges his little brother. "So you was saying how the opps was a lil' unpredictable right?" Devin starts making Demon nod. "They really not. They just slow. They only send one nigga on the job meaning that they busy with some else and this like a lil side job or whatever. So the question is...what's keeping them from this?"

"This not no damn school presentation." Tadoe bursts out. "Shut the hell up. Keep talking." Demon tells Tadoe before nodding at the boy to continue. "So this nigga I used to play AAU with got a brother and he real deep in the streets over there. So I was like lemme be a lil spy and shit so I ended up finding out they got a big shipment of fentanyl coming in on Thursday to they trap on twenty-third."

"How big?"

"50 kilos."

"The fuck they gone do with that?" Meech turns up his nose. "They gone lace they shit." Demon shakes his head. "What?" Five asks. "Our shit pure
Fentanyl gone give them a different type of high."

"They gone lace everything?" Marquell asks. "They got to. Niggas not buying that shit off the streets cause too many people OD off it." J-Rock shrugs. "But that's not all," Devin mutters.

"What?"

"They um..." Devin hesitates. "What?" Demon asks. "They put a green light on your girl for a hunnid and fifty," J-Rock says. "A hunnid and fifty dollas?" Five asks. "A hundred and fifty thousand." Devin looks down. "Damn..."

Five starts laughing making everybody look at him. "Now y'all know when Corinne find out she gone say some dumb ass shit like she'll kill herself for the money."

"G, remember that tweet she retweeted. Niggas said some I tried to kill myself but I had to stop cause I couldn't breathe." Meech shakes his head. "Glad to know y'all think this funny."

"Now you know if you stopped being scary and told her you got her life on the line. She would find some funny about it too." Meech mugs him. "Wait she don't know?" Devin asks. "No disrespect but-"

"This lil nigga finna say some disrespectful." Tadoe laughs. "No, for real. What's wrong with you? Niggas kill people for free every day, you think they not gone go extra hard for a hunnid and fifty k."

"Don't even try to get mad at him for telling you the same shit everybody been telling you since this shit started. I thought you was done keeping secrets from her."

"This not a secret. She know."

"She know niggas on her top but she think it's cause of Priest and you letting her blame him." Meech continues. "The fuck you tryna say?"

"You know Rin not gone ever look at you different cause of this cause it was out of yo control. It ain't no reason for you not to trust her." By now, both boys had sat up in their chairs with their elbows on their thighs. "Why don't you trust her?" J-Rock asks.