SEARCHING 1

I was sure , he never made such stupid promises to me. I was sure he never loved me. I was sure I was just a fling to him.
But there I was, loving him.

Love is not something u regret.. If it makes u think" I shouldnt have met him" .. trust me.. baby you have made a wrong choice.

But here I am regretting every moment I spent with him. Regretting every moment I fell in love with him .

Yes! I m breaking up with him.
Oops! A mistake. !

He was just cutting ties with me. Yeah! It was not break up for him. According to his dictionary, His drunken words ' 3 years after,there will be  beautifully decorated board with letters engrossed on it saying SRIDEVI WEDS PRASANTH' never meant anything to him, while it made me a whole joker.

His eyes which stared at me for the longest time when we met last year told many unsaid stories.
In front of my college cafetaria, "I would be grateful if I can kiss u right now" I blushed hard without knowing he was just flirting with me.

I thought may be he was just joking around. But his stare said otherwise. It was plain. Emotionless..

I dont even remember him having this stare. Many a times he proved why I should not fall for him deep. It was just me who, after reading all those cliche stories in wattpad believed everyword that came out of his mouth bore a meaning. Literally , he has only been spewing lies and I just fell for that.

He cannot be blamed though right???

He cannot be blamed for me loving him ..
He cannot be blamed for the walls that around me.
He cannot be blamed for me being pathetic...

Pathetic.

That was what I am.

Even now.