the nurse' s office

No ones POV

'kamanari!' the whole class shouted just as he passed out. shinso who was sat next to him lept to catch him to stop him banging his head on the floor. 'someone call mr aizawa!' shouted Ilda the only person thinking ahead instead of just siting around denki speachless.

later with mr Aizawa

'okay so do any of you have any idead how he managed to pass out?' asked mr aizawa he had a headache coming on he could tell but the question still remained how on earth did denki pass out and why was it so random. as far as aizazawa could tell from his records denki had never had this happen to him before so what was it? 'okay are we sure that no drugs or alcohol was handed outat this sleepover because if so its better if you just said it so that we can get this done and over with I need to go to bed you know. "Mr aizawa I can confirm that none of the substances of this kind were handed out at the sleepover as k would have called you immediately.

after a cup of coffe and some investagation

there isnt much to go off so lets just leave it as some side effects of last weeks battle because it seemed like he did still have some wounds that haven't been treated but thankfully its not anything serious bu tin the mean time were going send denki home for the rest of the week you can all see him on Monday but for now sleepovers cancelled you can all go back to your dorms. Everyone started to leave and as shinso left he took one last glance at kamanari resting face and left.

A/N

Sorry its so short I wanted to put something out because this book now had 300 reads so thank you all so much see you next time!