12| day thirty

"hi."

"san! finally!"

"huh?"

"where the hell have you been? i tried to call you like every of the last days, but you never answered!"

"oh, yeah, i'm sorry. i literally lost my phone on my way home like nearly a week ago and then i had to search for it."

"oof- did you get it back or a new one?"

"i got it back today in the morning. someone found it and luckily he was so nice and brought it to a lost-and-found-office. Those however managed to get to know me and contacted me."

"that's pretty good, i guess?"

"definitely."

"i'm so happy i got you back now~"

"dude, it was less than a week."

"but i still missed you! is that forbidden? i'm sad enough you didn't contact me otherwise, pha."

"i only got your number on my mobile, dumbass."

"hmpf... i you say so."

"i do."

"okay."

"yep. no need to cry, you got me back and you can continue annoying me."

"stop acting like i would be annoying all the time! that's not fair!"

"i know."

"idiot."

"i know."

"oof, oh well. i know you like me anyway."

"you sure?"

"yes, pretty sure. it's no problem to have a discussion about that once again. i'll anyways be the winner of it."

"alright, you won."

"i told you, haha!"

"veeery funny."

"always. but now to my question."

"oh, you really got a question and aren't just calling me to annoy me?~"

"you're so mean! and probably i would currently have loved to find out if you're still alive. if you don't remember; i didn't heard anything from you for a whole week! and that's a lot of time!"

"okay, okay. go on."

"alright. this might be very weird for you right now and i won't make you feel uncomfortable, but i really need to ask this question."

"okay? don't scare me, dude."

"promise you won't hang up or anything!"

"should i really be afraid?"

"promise!"

"okay. i'll stay, i promise. now go for it before i might change my decision."

"great- do you want to go on a date with me?"

"...wait wait wait, what?"

"yeah..? i apologise if this was wrong to ask, but i just had to."

"why me..?"

"is that a real question? san, you mean the world to me. every time i call you i'm happy to be able to hear your voice and i'm smiling so much. and when we met my heart was like exploding. boy, you're so beautiful, i can't take this. i'm-"

"oh my god..."

"what do you mean?"

"hey, you said you won't hang up!!"