My protective Peter saved me from bullies (Peter Parker x Reader)

Word Count: 2,006

Warnings: Fluff, protective Peter Parker, bullies, some swearing

Summary: You're being bullied by Flash but Peter doesn't know, until today

Notes: I wrote this cause I thought it was super cute. Also @n.rodriguez0 request it on Tik Tok. (See more notes at the bottom) Song that inspired this fic: Little talk by Of Monsters Of Men

~

Gosh! I can't believe high school has to be this harsh You said to yourself as you walked away from yet another class today. Mrs. Warren was giving out so much homework and to be honest, it was getting to much. But then again, what else is new with any other teenage life?

Your groan was loud and slightly muffled as you looked up causing your throat to adapt and change pitch when you stared at the ceiling. This also caused you to not see where you were going. "Y/N! Look out!" You're head immediately looked forward and saw the trophy case that you were about to bump into. "Wah!" Your shreak was high as you stopped yourself. "Oh man! Thanks Ned" You turned around and patted on your friends shoulder, calming yourself.

"Geez Y/N, what were you thinking about that made you almost run into the trophy case?" He said. "Well, Mrs. Warren is giving out more homework. And it's getting too stressful" You sighed and placed both your hands in your pocket as you walked with Ned to your next class. "Have you told Peter? You know how much he worries about you" Oh yeah, Peter. You said to yourself. "No I haven't, I'll tell him soon" You said. "And while your at it, maybe you can also tell him about Flash and his friends" Ned's comment made you tense up.

He and MJ are the only two people that know about Flash and his dumbass buddies. Ever since Peter started dating you a couple months ago, Flash has made you his target. Saying that if he can't get to Peter anymore with his words, he'll go after his girl instead. "No! You know I can't do that" You said sternly. "Well I mean you guys tell each other everything, this is the one thing that you haven't told him. You know he's not gonna love you any less, right?" You sigh. "Yeah I know-" You were cut off by Ned before you could say anything else. "And it'll hurt him even more when you tell him the longer you wait" "Yeah Ned. I know that but-" You were cut off once again by Ned. "And! MJ is getting really tired of doing that"

"MJ is getting really tired of doing what?" MJ said as she popped up outta nowhere. "You're getting tired of defending her from Flash" MJ groaned at that. "Ugh! I can't stand that ass hat" You shook your head. "Don't call him that" "Why? He deserves to be called way worse things anyways" She said. "Yeah well, just because he calls me names doesn't mean that I have to do the same. And same goes for you. Don't fight fire with fire" MJ simply just rolled her eyes at your statement.

She couldn't believe how nice you were. Flash and his friends had done so many bad things to you, pushed you to the ground, called you names, stabbed you with as many hurtfull words as possible, and you still refuse to even think bad about him. You truly were the nicest person MJ has ever met. "Whatever. He's awful and a total jerk. I'll stand up for you anytime Y/N" MJ said. You simply gave her a tight lipped smile and thanked her.

"You'll have to see Flash after your next class, right?" You nodded. "Yeah. He's on my way to lunch so we're bound to bump into each other in the halls" MJ gripped her book that was in her left hand. "Want me to pound on him later?" She said sarcastically. You giggled a bit. "No, but thanks for the offer" "And when do you have to see Peter?" Ned said. You thought for a moment. "Right now actually. Then I have to go see the principal, then lunch, and I'll see you all at lunch, and after that I go to science and Peter is my lab partner so I'll see him again there"