13

"Are you sure you don't want me to take Jackson with me to the studio?"Kendall seemed to ask for the hundredth time that afternoon.
"Yes. We''ll be fine. Camille said she's going to come by in a little bit."Jo told him.
"Ok. I shouldn't be long. I'll be back in time for dinner with everyone later."Kendall gave Jo a kiss and told Jackson bye before he left.
"Alright Jackson, you want Camille to get us some sandwiches or a pizza?"
"Pizza mom."The doorbell rang
"And that's Camille."
"Camille, mom said you take us to get pizza."Jackson surprised Camille.
"Only if you can get your coat and shoes in less than five minutes or we don't go."Jackson ran straight into his room, leaving the girls in the living room.
"So Jackson doesn't know about the baby yet does he?"Camille asked
"Kendall and I talked about it and we want to surprise him which is what's going to happen tonight. We're going to be moving into a bigger house."Jo said.
"I'm sure he'll be the best big brother anyone can have."Jackson appeared by Jo''s side all ready to go eat pizza. '
"Let's go little man."
————
"Kendall, you're in a good mood. Any reason why?"Dustin asked.
"Can't I just be in a good mood?"Kendall chuckled, not trying to be suspicious.
"You've never been this happy since Jo found out she was pregnant. She's pregnant again isn't she."
"She is. But nobody is supposed to know. Only Camille and Lucy know and I think her friend Alexa."
"That's great dude. I promise I won't open my mouth about anything. '
"Thanks Dustin. Hopefully you and a special someone can have some kids some day."
"Maybe Kendall. Now go get us something to eat. I'm starving." Kendall went by to a sandwich place to go pick up lunch when the unimaginable happened.
————
'Sir can you hear me?'
Kendall was able to see and hear everything but couldn't respond.
'Sir, what's your name' the paramedic asked.
'Kendall.'
'Hey Kendall we're getting you out of here but I need you to hang in there.'
'What happened?' He spoke slowly.
'You were in an accident. Anything hurting you?'
'My head. It feels werid.' Kendall was starting to lose consciousness.
'We need to get him out of here. He's crashing.'
————
Jo was driving back to the house when an unknown number called.
'Hello?'
'Is this Jo Taylor?'
'Yes. May I ask who's calling?' Camille had pulled over and looked at Jo.
'This is Naomi Gonzalez. I'm a nurse here at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. Kendall Knight was brought in today.'
'What happened?'
'There was an accident but I can discuss more once you're here.'
'Thank you. I'm on my way.'
"Jo, what happened? Is everything okay?" Jo shook her head. She was on the verge of tears.
"I need you to take Jackson back to the house. I need to get to the hospital. It's Kendall." Jo said, holding in tears, not wanting to show her emotions in front of Jackson.
"Okay hold on. I'll call Logan and tell him to watch Jackson. I'll drive you to the hospital." Camille rushed back to the house where Logan was waiting and Camille took jo the hospital.
"Where's my fiancé? The nurse said he was brought in." Jo exclaimed.
"Are you Jo Taylor? I'm Naomi. The nurse who talked to you."
"Yes. What happened?" Jo was having an emotional breakdown.
"He's in surgery as of right now. They rushed him into the OR as soon as he arrived. From what I know about his injuries, he has a concussion, broken ribs, bruises and cuts. He did lose blood. Doctors haven't told us anything yet but they suspected his legs might be paralyzed according to paramedics."
"When do you think he'll be out of surgery?" Camille asked.
"I can't give you an accurate time but a few hours. There should be a police officer on their way to talk you." Camille thanked the nurse and guided Jo to the waiting room where she started crying.
"This was suppose to be a good day. We're going to have dinner with everyone telling them about the baby. Now it's ruined."
"Hey everything is going to be okay. I'm going to call Jennifer and Katie to tell them." Jo nodded and proceeded to stop the tears from coming out. Jo was able to see Camille talking on the phone, thinking how hard it is for mama Knight and Katie to hear about Kendall.
"Aside from the crying on the phone, Katie said they'll be on their way."
"Thanks Camille."
————
Mama Knight and Katie rushed into the hospital where a nurse was waiting for them.
"Where's my son? Kendall Knight?" Jennifer asked.
"Ma'am I'm nurse Gonzalez. Kendall's fiancé and her friend are in the waiting room upstairs."
"I'm gonna leave you guys alone. I'm going to see what Logan and Jackson are up to." Camille left job alone with mama Knight and Katie.
"Jo, what happened?" Jennifer asked.
"I'm not sure. Kendall was hit from the driver side and lost consciousness at the scene. All I know is he had a concussion and might be paralyzed."
"Oh my goodness." Jennifer was crying as Jo was holding hers in, trying to be strong.
————
Camille arrived back at Kendall and Jo's house, to see all the guys with Lucy and Alexa in attendance.
"Aunt Camille. The guys said I can have corn dogs for dinner." Camille chuckled, hiding her sadness from the little boy she adores so much.
"Well I guess we'll get those corn dogs in the oven. Go up and find a board game for us to play." Jackson ran us the stairs.
"Camille what happened?" Lucy asked.
"Kendall was in an accident. He got hit from the driver side. He has a concussion, bruises and cuts and might be paralyzed."
"Is he in surgery?" Carlos asked.
"Yeah. Doctor said it would be a few hours. Jo is there with mama Knight and Katie. I just don't want to say this in front of Jackson until Jo says it's okay to." Jackson rushed back down with monopoly to play.
"You ready to lose?" Everyone laughed to show Jackson nothing was wrong and everything would be okay.