𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 (5)

I finally reunited with my brother yesterday but i couldn't stay for long. I knew that if i join them. We cant make it out alive if we stick together.

Im sitting on the sofa, thinking about the supplies.

"I think i should plant something , i hate having to eat canned foods everyday. I need to shape up if i need to survive here."

Lets see, whats the best place to plant seeds?

i kept the thought for a few seconds until i have an idea.

I grabbed my bag and went down the streets heading to my destination. The park!

As i was humming in the streets, i found someone laying down the ground. Not moving a muscle.

It was the woman in the first game, she looked horrible. Has she not eaten for two days?

"Hello maam, its me. Do you remember me" i squat down infront of her so she can see my face better.

"its you...." Her voice was weak.

I cant let leave her here.

"Maam is life just a game?" I asked her the same question she asked the criminal during the crime scene.

Her attention was finally on me.

"It depends on how you play it"
.
.
.
.
"Do you want to live? Live for your son" Im now staring intensely.

"He is fighting for his life in the hospital" Her eyes widened.

"Please....save me" She wants to live, live healthy and happy for her son. When he goes out of the hospital. He is gonna see her standing there, smiling and ready to go home.

I smiled.

"Thats all i wanted to hear" I carried her, she was heavy because im weak.

I do have to shape up after all...

I gave her some of the food i packed. I sat her down in one of the benches in the park.

"young girl, what are you doing?"

"i was gonna plant some seeds but i think someone already beat me to it. There are traps too..." i looked around the different vegetables and fruits. There were a few rabbits in the trap.

I saw a girl walking towards one of them. She killed the rabbit....

I ran towards her "Are you the one who planted these?"

"Yes"

"Oh uhm...wait your the girl from yesterday right?"

"Oh...your Arisu's sister" Oh, us hugging caught the others attention after all.

"Im y/n" i showed her a hand.

"Usagi" she shook it.

"Well im taking care of someone right now, do you mind if i get one these?" Pointing back to the vegetables.

"I dont mind" i smiled and went digging.

"Hey about Arisu..."

i turn to her and said hm?

"Nevermind..."

"oh okay" i continued my work and stand up. I was about to thank her but shes long gone. She must be in a hurry too.

I grabbed the woman and take her to my shelter.

I cooked in the kitchen while the was sitting in the living room.

I scooped a portion and tasted it.

Mmmm, im a good house wife. You giggle and placed 2 bowls.

I went to her and handed her a bowl and spoon. She bowed her head to say thank you and began to dig in.