Ch9 || one thing I want

-

I just wanna say,,, this chapter does get a tad spicy,,, no actual smut though,,, but I just wanted to say in advance that this is as spicy as we will get

-

Byakuya's POV

~~~Tuesday, morning~~~

The feeling of waking up holding Makoto was something seriously out of a romance novel.

It seriously felt like something out of a work of fiction. For the first time, I woke up with an easy feeling instead of dreading how boring the following day would be. I used to think Makoto was the most boring person I could ever meet but the feeling of waking up to him made me feel so refreshed due to lack of bland repetition

I look at my clock and see that it's 15 minutes before my alarm goes off. I'm not tired but it wouldn't hurt to give the brunette 15 extra minutes of sleep. I run my fingers through his hair and contemplate kissing the top of his head.

I don't though.

I hear my alarm go off and feel Makoto stir in my arms. He yawns and I see him open his eyes slightly with a sigh. He then gets a look of shock - probably because he just realized he wasn't in his own bed.

Makoto shoots up into a sitting position and looks over at me. His cheeks are flushed. "Sorry! I totally passed out last night!" "It's fine. If I was upset, I would have kicked you off of my bed." "Yeah! Umm... I'll see you at breakfast!"

With no hesitation, Makoto jumps up and sprints out of my room. I chuckle to myself and rub my eyes before going to get ready myself.

"Hey Byakuya!" Makoto waves at me from our table and I walk over to him with my tray of food.

"Hello Makoto." I respond as I sit down. "So umm... what's next on the agenda for uhh... y'know?" "I'm not sure." "Is there anything you wanna do? Or something you think would help that isn't an idea from a computer?"

My mind goes blank. This time there're no ideas on anything I want to do with Makoto.

"Nothing in particular. Don't worry, I'll think of something by tonight." Makoto nods and takes a bite out of his bacon.

~~~Nightime~~~

It's 8:00pm, Makoto's on his way over, and I haven't a single idea on what I'm going to ask him to do with me tonight.

I hear a knock on the door and I open it to see Makoto. I let him in and shut the door behind him.

"So, what're we doing tonight?"

Ah of course, that's the big question isn't it?

"Well I had so many brilliant ideas that I couldn't choose one." "Oh, well you could tell me them and I could help pick." "Well... you wouldn't understand them with your half-wit brain of yours." "What? I'm not that dumb! My grades are good!" "Well, they're all very complex." "Byakuya?" "What?" "Did you not come up with any?" "I- well- you- I- Shut up plebeian. I'm looking something up."

I walk over to my desk, an embarrassed mess, and start my computer up.

I did NOT just embarrass myself in front of Makoto. No. I refuse to believe it! I could never embarass myself to the 99.9%

"Byakuya! We're doing this authentically remember?"

I don't respond to him.

My computer starts and I begin to type in my pass-code. Although, as I do, I feel a pair of hands slide down my torso from behind me.

"Byakuya."

"I'm not listening to you no matter what you do."

Makoto heaves a sigh and traces his hands back up my torso off of me.

I begin to open google as this brat does something unbelievable.

Makoto walks in front of my chair and proceeds to straddle my lap.

"Byakuya."

He's now blocking the view of my computer completely.

I close my eyes and sharply inhale before looking at the ultimate lucky student.

"What?" My voice is laced with irritation.

"Think of something, anything you want to do with me right now."

My mind begins brimming with thoughts again, just as last night, but my face goes blank.

I feel Makoto lower his face to my neck and begin kissing my skin.

What I want. There's that question again. There's really only one thing I want.

Makoto.

I place my hands on Makoto's back and pull his body closer to my own.

"This."

 I whisper the words in his ear, although it's mixed with a sigh, making my words somewhat slurred.

I stand up and lead Makoto to my bed as I throw my glasses somewhere on my floor and connect my lips to his. Our tongues are already grazing each other. This kiss is the polar opposite as the one we shared last night. While there was the same amount of passion behind it, it's a lot more intense.

I disconnect my lips from his for a moment.

"Makoto, jacket off. Now. And your sweatshirt."

Makoto does as told as I throw off my blazer and begin to unbutton my button up. 

Although before I can unbutton it even halfway, Makoto's lips clash with the skin of my collarbones. The surprise causes a very unprofessional sounding yelp to escape my lips. I quickly silence myself in a millisecond.

Makoto untucks my shirt from my pants and snakes his hands up my back, his fingertips dragging across my back. He kisses from my collarbone all the way down to the bottom of my chest, where the buttons of my shirt I didn't get the chance to undo are.

He undoes them for me though.

I shake the button-up off of my arms, causing it to fall on the floor. I connect my lips and tongue back to Makoto's and push him onto his back. His fingers run across my back and he wraps his legs around my waist.

 I notice that unlike the last time I took his hoodie off of him, he's not wearing an undershirt, so tonight, my skin is directly connecting with his.

The skin-to-skin contact with him feels so damn good.

That night, Makoto fell asleep in my arms once again. If only I knew what the next day may have ensued. 

-

1009 words

-

KEEP IN MIND THAT I DIDNT EVEN TRY TO ADD MORE AT THE END BC ITS A FILLER FANFIC AND I DONT EXPECT ANYONE TO EVEN READ IT EXCEPT A FEW FRIENDS YGUHBGVFYG,,, ANYWAYS UMM,,, SLIGHT ANGST WARNING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER,,, SRRY I JUST ADDED SO MANY COOL SONGS TO MY ANGST WRITING PLAYLIST AND I WANTED TO LISTEN TO IT SO I MADE THIS ANGSTY-

-